Reviews for Unravel
ArseAlanei.90 chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Down with Critics United!

They are the cancer to our society.

The root of heresy needs to be burnt to crisp

with over thousand innocent souls without remorse or guilt thereafter.

No sacrifice is too great and no treachery too small.

Remember, we all are walking under the immortal shadow of Him.

His light shines so brightly, it will guide us to our foreseen destiny that is in our grasp.

A great moment we all should not pass.

If you are on the same page, cp this message.

Now onto the actual review:
All she wants to do is seek solace in another's arms — the one with the same Seam eyes as her, the one who knows her best. She wishes to let the past slip away and her body aches to feel something, anything, under his touch. They are out in the forest, away from cameras, schedules, propos and anything resembling a society that once was. She sets aside her bow and quiver, and pulls him down to the cool soil scattered with crumbling leaves.

this is gold...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
I hope Peeta gets the same kind of release
red for revolution chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Wow, again, wow. You're really talented, you know that? I love the grey areas where you're not sure whether it's Peeta or Katniss, the way half a sentence is Katniss and the other half is Peeta, I love your language...I think Wow is the only thing I can say.
octocelot chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Wow. Each of these 500 words are wonderful and put together are brilliant.
I really can't figure out what to say. This is probably the best Everlark fic I've read.

The alternations between Katniss and Peeta's thoughts and feelings were seamless. How changed Peeta is by the torture is heartbreaking and makes me think that his time in the Capitol is something that Katniss will never be able to understand fully.

Thanks for submitting this lovely ficlet.
Estoma chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Is this the first time you've entered the oneshot challenge? Good luck!

Just a fantastic piece. It's got better every time I see it.

You've got a brilliant central idea and it's almost as if I am seeing this through a split-screen; I can see Peeta's agony and Katniss' lust and it's just fabulous. They contrast so well and emphasise each feeling. Peeta's torture feels worse and Katniss' carnality seems cheaper, dirtier, and it's just wonderful.

Some great little details like this one really helped to imagine the characters: [fabric of her pants bunches around her boots].

Wonderful piece!

Cheers.
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Wow, Onyx. This is fantastic. I thought the idea was interesting when you explained it to me, but seeing how you've pulled it off, just wow. Oh my. Poor Peeta. I love it :-)