Reviews for Gambling Hearts
B4bidden chapter 18 . 6/20
loved this,
andrewpine chapter 7 . 9/9/2018
Figured someone was messing with though? Which one of her ex's was behind this ,#1 or #2?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/9/2018
Big Bad vigilante and he fears the women in his .
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
W her shield like s second skin since it didn't seem that she could expand it? Unless she didn't need to for this attack.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
I like when people do a strong B wanted to slap the puss out of book/movie Bella for letting that closeted fairy squirrel muncher get to her the way he do the same to her screwed up parents.
MamiMia chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
I want to see where you take all the little loose ends. Everything is going well and keeping me so interested in a show as Arrow.
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
How is Bella cousins with Sarah, Laurel & Quentin?
Brookie Twiling chapter 17 . 2/10/2017
Really great story, very original. I wonder, will Edward become a Metahuman? I'm 50/50 on the subject. I really like Bella and, well, everything though I do wonder what her outfit is like.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
Love this story
litanolastar chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Great Story!
Love it(:
01Katie chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Update soon please.
lovefanfic2326 chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
love plz post the sequel soon
highlander348 chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
A very nice finishing chapter! Thank you for answering my questions on the last chapter. I am a little disappointed that Bella's powers won't evolve or change but that is ok. She can still do a lot with it. I still have issues with how Oliver is coming off as controlling and demanding at times though. He doesn't have to be a jackass and not everyone on the team has to dance to his tune. Just sayin. It's about compromise and understanding after all! :)
Arabella Whitlock chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
I liked the action in this chapter.
NicoleR85 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014