Reviews for Just Thinking
Natzlin chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
One of the voices seemed to be the same inside everyones head, intresting ;)
Lee Velviet chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
I was just wondering if you were going to continue this, lol. I was talking to a friend recently, telling him all about how I found this great fic, and how interesting it was, and I probably ran on about it for at least twenty minutes, honestly - and I looked and hey, there was an update! _

Very happy to see this chapter!

It sounds just like Hermione, not knowing how to relax and have fun, stuck in a strictly academic loop. Kind of cool to see that even she has insecurities.

Again, great work, keep it up!

Lee _
Alezia chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
Hey, these look great so far! I love how they all end with "Just thinking," by the way; it adds a great sense of continuity to it all.

If I can make a suggestion, I would just love to see a Draco Malfoy chapter here. Yeah, I think Draco is incredibly cool, but it's ALSO because everyone seems to have their own take on what Draco thinks about that he doesn't show on the outside, and I'd love to see YOUR take on it.

Whoever you write about next, I'm looking forward to seeing it!
selfinducedautomatism chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
You know, this is brilliant! You're very talented!
Lee Velviet chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
Can't tell you how happy I am to see you writing more to this! I think's it's really interesting seeing everything from a different persons point of view each time.

If you can pull these kind of thoughts from Ron's head, I'd love to see what you could do with someone like Snape, or Draco, or hell, anybody at all, to be honest. I really hope you'll do a few more characters, soon. Great work!

Loved the Percy bit, by the way. _

Lee
Chiruri chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
Its great, I like it alot!

hehe... - 0

from,

cece

Please R&R my story;Forbidden Love

Draco is in love with a potter,so is Ron... will they fight for the end?
Ruafolach chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
OMG!

I read this story in school and ive been dying to tell you what I think. i finnaly regestered so here goes! I love it! it sounds soooo much like what harry might b thinking!

Read the one im writing. its a chapter book so ill put more chapters up later! let me know what you think.
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I liked it! Bringing Colin into it was great, and I'm still not sure how you managed that long self-pity bout without making it -feel- too full of self-pity. The tone was great, really mellow and reflective.
Lee Velviet chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
'Bat in a pillow case.' _ Love that bit.

I really liked that - amusing, short, and to the point, not to mention the fact that Harry's actually in character. You've got the reader actually commiserating with him. I know I was. That's no small feat.

Having Colin Creevey inevitably disturbing his attempt at solitude was very in keeping with the books too. Great work, very well written! Hope to see more like this soon!

Lee _