Reviews for The Keeper's Lament
hermiionegranger chapter 25 . 7/6
please right another one soooon
SaphireFlame1 chapter 25 . 6/21
I sincerely hope that you are going to continue this story! I have only recently started reading HPT crossovers and I absolutely love the Jasper and Hermione pairing.
This story however has so many other things going on, that I like it even more.

Hope to read you soon!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 19 . 6/1
I liked this, then it just became to much about the constant "numbness" every other chapter a reason for her to feel numb comes up. Not to mention she is being a Neville with just taking the badgering/slaps/bulling. Instead of doing something about it. You get a brief glance at a tough chick then the rest of the time is just "numbness" of letting others walk over her. So you have a interesting story...till you went weird and weak hermione with it.
Ugh. It's cannon Bella all over again. She can't survive without Remus, she'll die? She's a bit over dramatic for someone who doesn't think love exists. Plot idea is good, writing style is ok, but I just don't like your version of Hermione. I prefer female and male leads to be strong independent self reliant characters and Hermione already seems a bit too needy.
tatipi2262 chapter 25 . 5/8
Plz plz Update soon
Purple Myst chapter 25 . 4/7
Wow can't wait for you to finish this...
Purple Myst chapter 14 . 4/7
Angela just be glad you didn't get one of the earwax jelly beans lol
ChipzGrMione chapter 25 . 2/3
Are you feeling better now?
Best of luck to you! And I hope you’re feeling better
Sclark4tiger chapter 25 . 12/28/2017
so good! please say you haven't given up on this story! you don't find very many well written HP/Twilight crossovers. your storyline and writing are wonderful!
Butterflygrin chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
knowing your mate instantly, bonding, etc, seemed so barbaric. idk but just meeting people once and knew they were the one? doesn't sit right with me
Leil Laufeyson chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Loveing the story
Harry-Potter-Addict-595 chapter 25 . 12/15/2017
i love this soo much please continue it is amazing
CAArn chapter 25 . 12/14/2017
This is so amazing! I love the concept and the way in which you have written it ! Please never give it up and always keep writing x
Alexia Johanson chapter 15 . 10/13/2017