Reviews for The Emerald
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This is pretty interesting. I'm glad to see Roy getting some attention because most Arrow fanfiction is all about Olicity... so it's nice to see a story that's Olicity, but isn't completely ignoring Roy.
I'm excited to see how things go between him and his dad.
PersonaBailey chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
Loving it so far. And loving Roy too.
PersonaBailey chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Very interesting so far. I'm hoping we'll be seeing a lot of Roy? He's my favorite character. I'm afraid I can't say I ship Olicity though. Dinah Lance and Oliver Queen 4ever XD
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
Pretty good from what I've read, I like your style.
hockeyfanatic chapter 58 . 11/26/2016
OK, I have the song for the first dance. It was also used for the first dance for JJ and Will's wedding on the season 7 finale of Criminal Minds. "As It Seems" by Lily Kershaw. It fits Olicity as well as Felicity walking down the aisle to Oliver to "A Thousand Years."
hockeyfanatic chapter 55 . 11/26/2016
Nope haven't tortured me enough. Please do it some more as you are so very good at it my dear. Mwah!
hockeyfanatic chapter 51 . 11/26/2016
I wanna see the tape of Roy seducing Thea into slapping the water! It would be such a worthwhile event. I'll even bring the popcorn!
hockeyfanatic chapter 47 . 11/26/2016
Yeah, I still can't really explain it but there's just something about Anatoli I love. Hell I just named my puppy after him!
hockeyfanatic chapter 30 . 11/25/2016
Why couldn't you write for the show?! Then the possibility of seeing that "sword" fight would have been a reality (and so worth it)!
hockeyfanatic chapter 28 . 11/25/2016
Yep still say that Phoenix and Overwatch beat Speedy (who Roy's character was in the comics) and Spartan (sorry it just doesn't work for me ).
hockeyfanatic chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well my dear and I'm interested in seeing how the 4-way crossover works this week! I find it too amusing that I'm reading this as both those events are current statements. LOL
hockeyfanatic chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
This is still one of my favorite chapters between Roy getting how Oliver feels with the girls watching them train to getting the new training facility...awww, so many feels! Between rereading this series and "The Island" I'm finally starting to get some much needed Olicity. This season is at least giving me Anatoli to make up for the lack-not the best substitute but it'll do, sort of.
hockeyfanatic chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Add-on to your disclaimer: We'd also have more SALMON LADDER and probably that brown leather jacket-both of which seem to be on hiatus! Yep rereading yet again I just can't help it! LOL Though Felicity's closing line of the chapter is so true!
Dc chapter 35 . 10/8/2016
Just so you know, they are in the FC universe so batman exists, but the comics don't. But this is awesome so far
hockeyfanatic chapter 57 . 10/8/2016
Yep, I'm reading the series...yet again! LOL Another shameless plea to continue "Homehad to say eak that in) but just noticed the end of Oliver's vows..."Till death do us part, and even after." Just had to slip that Sam in there didn't Can't believe I didn't notice that sooner.