Reviews for Kitsune of Las Noches
No just no naruto wouldn't have given a fuck do why was he really tied to the log in this what if aside from your shit excuse for writing
No there was no no need to have naruto tied to the log at all he wouldn't have given a fuck about the test at this point I knew you were full of shit
HyperA2019 chapter 29 . 2/3
Looking forward to Chapter 30.
Pathfinder097 chapter 6 . 11/8/2021
Really -_- giving Naruto the getsuga tenshou? You could have look towards different anime or mangas or video games he'll try Google translate for some stuff ...not saying I don't enjoy the story but it just seems lazy since Ichigo is in bleach and since you wrote Aizen is a former captain meaning Ichigo already knows the getsuga tenshou
Guest chapter 29 . 10/1/2021
copy and paste? did you copy story?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2021
imagine he just gives sasuke his zanpakto and everytime he even tries to touch it it hhurts him
Sable Dawn chapter 14 . 9/7/2021
Considering that chakra in naruto is a combination of physical energy and spiritual energy would it really be less potent in comparison to Reiryoku which is purely spiritual energy?
Sable Dawn chapter 13 . 9/7/2021
I actually really like the characterizations in this, Sasuke becoming a better person and ninja without doing a heel face turn, Sakura and Hinata being a bit more determined and the overall lack of flanderization and over exaggeration.
Sable Dawn chapter 12 . 9/7/2021
It is a little odd to see Sakura ad Sasuke talk about Naruto's clones when I do not think I have seen him use any form of ninjutsu or genjutsu or indeed any of the ninja arts at all in this story.
Sable Dawn chapter 11 . 9/7/2021
I want to see Aizens reaction to the Sunset of youth, I feel it would be most amusing.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2021
haku is a man
sao for life chapter 29 . 4/19/2021
This is a great story I'm very interested in seeing where it goes from here
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 4/11/2021
I loved reading Obito get curbstomped by Naruto! Very nice to see a super powered Uchiha gets their ego and ass busted at the same time!
Christopher97 chapter 17 . 4/6/2021
i like the story so far, however their are some minor gripes i had. dont know if youd be willing to PM me a response, but why does naruto have powers only hollows can learn? did aizen use the hogyoku or something to change his entire nature to be more of a hollow?
i also must say that i really dont like the power curve you are displaying at least as of chapter 16 ish. while begining of naruto is far behind the espada, someone like orochimaru, should be capable of holding his own, ad he could even duel with 4 tails naruto cloak, which was capable of re arranging the environment in acts similar to how aizen near the end of bleach could destroy mountains witghout much effort.
going off of this i would at least expect naruto to find trouble like later half of naruto shippuden arc, even with full power. remember he doesnt even have the full kyubi as half is sealed in a literal shinigami.
zachosg7 chapter 29 . 3/30/2021
interesting fic, I will fav and follow to see where this goes