Reviews for Kitsune of Las Noches
Fanficlover2017 chapter 26 . 3/18/2018
Your story is good but taking Naruto's chakra and turning it into reiryoku and making Kurama his zanpaktou was by far the craziest idea I've seen thus far and in my humble opinion very stupid. What you've done is defeat the whole purpose of a Naruto fanfiction when you could have just set it up so that so that he had both a zanpaktou and chakra but because of the way you have it set up he can't perform any jutsu at all. What you've done is basically created a bleach fan fiction with Naruto overtones. I think you should rewrite this part of your story or at the very least have Naruto's chakra network restart itself that way he can have both chakra and the powers he learned from Aizen and the hollows. As it is now Naruto really can't be called a shinobi. That said, until you do something that makes it sound more like a Naruto fanfiction where Naruto is concerned I shall have to say goodbye to this fic for now.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 26 . 3/18/2018
This is an interesting story to read and I really like it. While Naruto may be over powered like many complain he is I think it makes it more fun since it’s gonna be needed for later chapters as the story goes on. I do wonder how many more chapters you might have in mind for this story to look forward to though.

This story might be a bit better if you had some things about there down time and random things to do with there friends and all that with all the time skips thrown in here and there like it has. I know it might just be me but I do think a story tends to be better with downtime parts added to them every once in awhile. At least more so then I remember seeing so far
michumichu79 chapter 26 . 3/14/2018
muy buen capitulo espero que puedas actualizar pronto
zero fullbuster chapter 26 . 3/11/2018
love it.
great to have you back on this story.
wow.
great update.
I can't wait what happens next.
Einjeru Hatake chapter 26 . 3/13/2018
Well then. What an interesting twist. I need to see a battle
Leaf Ranger chapter 26 . 3/12/2018
A battle against Deidara, Sasori, Tobi/Obito, and...well whoever the other one is. Guess we'll see. XD

Keep up the awesome work! Good chapter!
nightwind83 chapter 26 . 3/12/2018
ya kind of figured that there was a bunch of people who know naruto hartige just by looking at him. then just wiped there hands of him
VFSNAKE chapter 26 . 3/11/2018
This is getting interesting. Makes you wonder how many people did know the truth, but said "fuck it" when it came to saying or doing anything.
buterflypuss chapter 26 . 3/11/2018
good chap
StrongGuy159 chapter 26 . 3/11/2018
Cool chapter continue please.
wolf XD chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
ahh its awesome update soon
EndingF4te chapter 25 . 1/24/2018
When will you be updating this?
Dracoessa chapter 22 . 12/14/2017
No **** ero-sanin.
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 25 . 11/18/2017
This story is great a very good continuation of the previous story! Cant wait to read more! Hope you can update soon!
blhuez chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
It was decent but why did you have to force too much interaction. They are so unnatural.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »