Reviews for Kitsune of Las Noches
Christopher97 chapter 17 . 4/6/2021
i like the story so far, however their are some minor gripes i had. dont know if youd be willing to PM me a response, but why does naruto have powers only hollows can learn? did aizen use the hogyoku or something to change his entire nature to be more of a hollow?
i also must say that i really dont like the power curve you are displaying at least as of chapter 16 ish. while begining of naruto is far behind the espada, someone like orochimaru, should be capable of holding his own, ad he could even duel with 4 tails naruto cloak, which was capable of re arranging the environment in acts similar to how aizen near the end of bleach could destroy mountains witghout much effort.
going off of this i would at least expect naruto to find trouble like later half of naruto shippuden arc, even with full power. remember he doesnt even have the full kyubi as half is sealed in a literal shinigami.
zachosg7 chapter 29 . 3/30/2021
interesting fic, I will fav and follow to see where this goes
TypeVos chapter 29 . 3/8/2021
Since Naruto has two clans would that mean he requires two wives?
1. Hinata
2. Haku
I think it would interesting to bring that into play.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 29 . 2/16/2021
I like how things went with the battle. To bad Naruto couldn’t get rid of a few problems sooner then deal with them later after they get more time to train and get stronger. Then again might be boring if things seem easy. Oh well.

I have a feeling as to who that person might be that’s filling Naruto from the air not I’m not sure enough to say something at this time. Those gold eyes there said to have seems familiar to me for some reason. I just need to remember why. Or look them up if there canon.

I wonder what else you have in mind for the story and how things will end up turning out after things happened in this chapter here. It’s going to be interesting to read when it gets posted. I’ll be looking forward to the next update when your able to get time to post one.

I hope you and those you love and care about around you are able to keep safe during this time we are in. Keep safe and healthy as much as you can.
Ryu wolf chapter 29 . 2/15/2021
Naruto should train under ichigo for a while
TaoVortex chapter 29 . 2/15/2021
Good chapter! But I can’t stand the waiting for new chapters.
Leaf Ranger chapter 29 . 2/15/2021
Golden eyes, huh? And talking to someone called Kisuke? I wanna say it's Yoruichi, but my knowledge of Bleach is insanely limited, so we'll see.

And that wooden clone never stood a chance. Obito will have to really step up his game if he doesn't want to be just instantly obliterated next time. but I really doubt he'll come p with anything that will help him in the end.

great chapter, awesome fight, keep up the great work.
buterflypuss chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
good chap
marquis.shax chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
so you've got Yoruichi following Naruto that's quite interesting. I'd been wondering if you were going to bring in anybody from the Soul Societ or Karakura side of things. To bad it will probably take you another minimum of 3 - 5 years to update this story because you're a lazy fuck and would rather adopt/create new stories rather than update your old ones and only after a couple of years go by do you remember you still have stories that are unfinished
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
Awesome. Has the Soul Society find out about Naruto
VFSNAKE chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
Love it! Naruto kicked Obito's wood clone's butt. Can't wait to see how things play out with Naruto and the situation that will develop with everyone around him.
StrongGuy159 chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
Awesome chapter continue please.
redlox2 chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
the person at the end must be Yoruichi?

anyways i enjoyed the Kuruma fight!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2021
and the moment you copied ichigos technique i lost intrest in this story ... yeah what an incredible waste of time
LordHatredX chapter 28 . 11/12/2020
i enjoyed reading this story and look forward future updates

! ! ! !