Reviews for Kitsune of Las Noches
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This looking to be quite interesting and fresh...but dam, that a fast time skip :-p.

Looking forward the next update.
imortal333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
So are the pairings going to be the same? That's all I really need to know.
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Cool chapter continue please.
skg1991 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved the original...too bad its on a hiatus now...just make sure you update regularly...hoping it'll be better. I'm a beta. Just PM me, if you need any help.
jmac615 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hey phantom. I like the changes you've made and I look forward to more.
60Grim06 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This has caught my interest will be following this most definitively hope it goes far.

On another note I do hope for a Naruto Harribel pairing
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well, this seems interesting. I'm hoping however that Aizen is already dead at this point or fails hard. Guess we'll see.

Also, hope Harribel and her Fracchion or however you spell that are okay.

So is there a pairing or what? D

Keep up the awesome work!
TheNiemand chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
looks good, question, will you continue Rocker1600's politic whit no pairing or will you add some pairings. And when yes its oblivious which one.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I liked this story originally quite a bit the only thing I didn't like about Rocker1600 is his policy of his stories not to have any pairings because I like most of my stories to have pairings because they have to be unusually great for them not to have one.

The only thing is that Naruto doesn't know that Aizen is using as his pawn because regardless of how he has helped him this guy is a villain through and through because the wants to topple the Soul King as his main objective but the only problem is how he can hold this because Ywath who is the Quincy Emperor will not let him have that because he has the same plans but he wants to destroy Soul Society.
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Yay! You took this over. I'm glad. Looking forward to what you do with it.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49