Reviews for Morning in the Burned House
still love this one!
Phaerre chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Lovely! Thanks!
Dmarx chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ugh this breaks my heart just thinking about it and yet I know this is what happened to her. Swallowed up by his disappearance and never able to let it go. This is the first fic I've read that looks at the morning after from this angle and it hurts to read but I enjoyed it all the same.

Diana
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
aww why can't I have a Kate Beckett ?
Blue Dandelion chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Your writing is both brilliant and beautiful.
laura b chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
you make me brighter.

unf. kill me. i read this for inspiration and got gutted out along with it. GUTTED OUT. it is just so good. it is how she can't read him anymore that is heartbreaking, how she can't read what's in his eyes and maybe if she could stop crying long enough she could read him again. it kills me. it really kills me and it is so so so good, jessie.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
There is so much unseen emotional depth to these two characters that 42 minutes just doesn't allow for. Thanks for expanding those minutes and giving us a view of an all too possible scene.
mwink1234 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Love love love that poem. But seriously. Fantastic story. Well done.
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I didn't know how much I needed this scene. This was wonderful.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Please don't make me take it down," she whispers against his throat, her words cracking.

my heart snapped in that moment, and his words were the perfect balm to her, and my, soul. Together.
thanks
StanaKateFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Beautiful!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Wow!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
OH WOW! Phenomenal story, truly incredible :) I especiallly love the vows and the theme of blinking
blue252 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is gorgeous and I love it!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
So ridiculously beautiful. Like wedding lace and fairy dust in the morning, new baby smell and dew on flowers. As beautiful as the most faint melody echoing through the forest.
Just