Reviews for Jaune Arc: Life is a Game
Do continue it, this is fine ass writing.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 5 . 6/2/2017
cool fanfic, please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Please continue this story I enjoy reading it.
Batman1998 chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
I wanna see what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Please make another chapter
Unchanined chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Also... I can't believe you guess right on the bunny emblem. You are on the same page as the rwby folks. Good job!
Unchanined chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Its been a year but damn this fic is so well written i just could not stopm you have naildd every single facet of rwby. I am not knowledgeable on vindictus but i was never lost. The ting that amazes me even more is how well your fic held up to the test of time. I hope to see more one day even if its been a year. You can also put this kn the pure rwby section to get more reviews.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
You were right about the bunny emblem
Valeform chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I was really taken with this story's lore that you built for your self, Author. I could only be morose at the fact you decided not to continue this story. My condolences to my fellow readers that feel the same.
Dragonwolf Writer chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Damn this story is good; I can't wait for more!
scaryorange chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
wtf?
The Anime Sage chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
I find myself loving each of your story Rebuke, I'm really hoping that you do actually continue this but given your schedule I'd say you need the break.
LaughingAngel13 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Hey Rebuke, I just have a couple things to say. First I want to say that I am a big fan and have been reading since Naruto:life is a game ch. 2. I have an exhilarating amount of fun and emotional surges reading your stories. I still cry when reading Spidey's Life is a Game. I have even done shout-outs to your stories during talks online with friends and viewers. You have truly inspired me to go out and be creative. I have so many hopes for you and you have never let me down. It made me sad when it seemed that people were being hard on you, when you have given us so much. I believe and support your struggle against the Goddess.
Second, I love this story. I have loved the Jaune character you have created and the story that you have produced through him. How the Arc's are direct descendants of the Goddess and have been at the forefront as Heroes is amazing. I can see Jaune in the struggle as a Front-line commander. You have put up so many possibilities for this story that I'm sad to see it only go this far. I hope that you will eventually continue with our precious Millitian's story.
Third, I can't really see any ways you can improve your writing. You have been doing it on Fanfiction for almost five years, so you know what your strengths are and what you can improve on better than I could ever guess. I greatly enjoy helping other authors out, but I can't seem to do that for you and that is fine by me. Just keep improving yourself and do what you do best, Unleash your Imagination.
Fourth, and just a little side note, if you ever want to re-do Naruto:life is a game, you can just have the actual Madara come by as an Agent of the Goddess and have him destroy Naruto. This could show Naruto that cheat codes only creates shortcuts and not true strength. Then have either Naruto, Madara, or event the Sage of Six Paths reset the world and have Naruto do it right. That is just a little side thought I had. Madara's goal seems to align itself with the Goddess' anyways.
I just want to thank you for listening to what I had to say. You have changed so many people for the better with your stories and have inspired, at least my friend group, to be more creative. I hope that I had done even a little for you to progress with either a smile or determination. I am always willing to help if you ever need it. Don't ever let someone try to stop, oppress, and quell you. For you are leading the charge against that Goddess and her forces, but X7 and her forces stand by your side in opposition with Creativity as our weapon.
csad21 chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
This is a wonderfully amusing and enjoyable crackfic, and I really wish you would stop treating it like this and just continued updating it in the manner it deserves. I really really want to know what Pyrrha is going to do to Weiss and Jaune because of the engagement. Or how Cinder got in contact with Morrigan in the first place.
Niphelie-um chapter 5 . 3/12/2016