Reviews for Forbidden Snow in the North
kiratierra chapter 12 . 7/22
i don't think that I will ever be the same after reading this soooooooo amazing
It was very sad but beautifully written.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
chenchuuu chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
wow just wow, finally the fic is end but although i feel it is a bit rush but you picture the reality very well bcs we all know that they will never be together and if this really happening in GoT original series the plot is should be this way TT, i'm crying and thanks for this wonderful fiction. nice write...:)
Dubu Jorim chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
I am heartbroken and destroyed and in million of pieces right now. Thank you for breaking my dark soul, you're an absolute saint. Thanks for writing such a lovely story!
Gloomy-Coco chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
* cry a river*
this is so cute and sad, and very fluffy and angst... aaahhhh I love it !
I read all the chapter in one shot and I really like it 3
and now I want to know if Jon is going to leave Winterfell !
chenchuuu chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
as GoT fan, this fic is so good, i'm new reader and all i can say that i love ur jon and robb okay...they r not ooc, the plots also follow the original stories pretty well. so for me this is one of the best robbxjon fics...i really enjoy that kind of fic, still take the original storyline and not so ooc charas and this fic has both of them. thank u for making this fic and update soon!
Chichi chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
This is so beautiful! I hope that you will continue this and that Jon doesn't go to the wall :( He needs to stay with Robb! Can't wait for the next update!
SoulMore chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
FAN!~
CalicoKat35 chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
That was HOT!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Very good chapter! Feeling so sad for them, their love is so impossible with everything that is coming, good angst! Keep em chapters coming, totaly living for this haha
LizzJBeck chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
I'm so happy that your writing more of this fic! I love it, please don't abandon! Can't wait for more chapters!
LizzJBeck chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I was so happy when I got the email for this update! I've read all of the JonxRobb fanfics already and I had nothing to read. This story is awesome please please write more!
Le Prince Garnement chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I really want to thank you for writing such a good story !
Usually, I'm not a big fan of incest story but Jon and Robb are so lovely together !

Hope you will continue this fiction, because we need to know what's going to happen to those two brothers.

Bye.

Le Prince Garnement
Nikki chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
This is such a lovely read! I hope you don't abandon this beautiful story and update soon! :) 3