Reviews for Firefly of Destruction
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I'm a Hotaru fan, and I wasn't offended at all. If anything I think it was a very accurate look at her.
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I really liked that poem! Kinda different and in a weird way kinda sweet! It was really deep and kind of just liked Hotaru!
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was deep.
SenshiofSilence chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I love this poem! It portrays Hotaru's personality and character accurately, I’d say. Just one minor note - I believe the name "Hotaru" literally means "firefly of earth", not "firefly of destruction". At least, that's what I've heard. Of course, the poem wouldn't make as much sense if it were about the "firefly of earth" instead of the "firefly of destruction", so in this instance I prefer the translation “firefly of destruction”. But anyway, I really enjoyed reading “Firefly of Destruction”, and I appreciate it all the more because it is one of the few good Hotaru poems on the Internet.
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
. Nice! I didn't know that about fireflies. It fits her quite well. I wonder if Takeuchi-sensei planned that?
Tuxedo-Collar chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Very interesting. This is one of the finer points of Fanfic 'poetry', or I should say, fanfic writing in general is the author's personal interpretation. Truely, I do believe that really reflected Hotaru
HotaruInfinite chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
that was cool! It is so damn true! Hotaru fans shouldn't be offended since by becoming hotaru fans they should understand who she is. I liked that a lot keep it up!