Reviews for Lone Guardian
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I would have liked more structure in terms of this poem; the tone seems a little contradictory to free-verse, but I really like the information you've portrayed with this. I also like how you've drawn Pluto and Setsuna as separate spirits. I'm afraid I don't know anything about the manga, so I'm not particularly sure about the context, but I'm assuming this is before the fight with Mistress 9.

A few more minor nitpricks: [Funny, Eternity] - why capitalised? You have it lower-case before that.
[For all eternity] - I feel like ellipses would be helpful there.
[I saw her and I envied her] - /her/ seems to suggest a colon after it.
I'd also recommend using fullstops for splitting the ideas as well. The dashes and commas are fine, but it still reads a little oddly because this doesn't read like a single sentence as it first appears to.
persian85033 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loved this fic! Pluto really is the most intriguing and enigmatic of the senshi.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I've read the manga, but I can't remember what the three tadoos are :P. Anyway, I was hoping you could tell me what they are.

P.S. That was definitely a differant angle on Sailor Pluto!
alesca munroe chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
depressive.. i loves it, thats i does!
I Smite Thee chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Yeah Setsuna! Best senshi ever! Yeah, I like this. You did paint and interesting picture, but it's interesting in a good way. Are you continuing or is this a one time thing? Either way it's cool.
mystlady chapter 1 . 11/18/2002