Reviews for That Simple Magic
Is this the end or will there be more
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 6/14
Did I mention this is also hilarious! I just freaking love this story so much! I REALLY REALLY pray that you will end it at some point!
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 6/14
SM IN THE WORLD OF MATURITY! I love this! It's so addictive but duh look at all the reviews...750 AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 11 YEARS! This story is wonderful. I love how Sere & Darien act the same as they did when younger, but are still very mature & passionate. I even loved the ID reveal, just all the characters at that age is wonderful!
Please just promise that you will return to this and never drop it! I have been checking & re-reading for 2 years now waiting for an update! It's is freaking most definitely worth the wait if you will come back eventually! PLEASE UPDATED
Daire123 chapter 12 . 4/30
I really love this story! Its sad to see you put such a great story on hold... I hope you can find time to start writing again. Your work is amazing!
wishwars chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I want more!
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
K really like the story and how she End up being pregnant... I think they really need to start thinking about being together lol... I hope you finish the story :)
Serenity312 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Omg I totally adore this story! Ty for writing. They are such a cute couple. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Serena's got Tourette's when it comes to the word "jerk", huh?
Haibara chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Just found this, and I'm glad to add it to my faves. Even if you never finish it the way that you'd like, I enjoyed every moment of it.

Take care. Hope that you're still a fan!
angeljme chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
great story! very original plot... too bad, we would never know how it would end...
Luthien Morgon chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
You have a very nice story. I hope that you update soon.
lilkathra chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
love to know how it ends
Terri chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I cant believe you havent updated this story! Very disappointed! but in all honesty this fic is amazing and so cute! loved it!
twigirl24 chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
love the story please finish
dollface219 chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
So awesome! Please continue!