Reviews for That Simple Magic
sailor silvimoon chapter 12 . 7/2/2018
Love, love, love this story! Please continue!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 12 . 3/19/2018
This was such a funny story. I wasn’t surprised by the pregnancy but I was surprised by the twin boys with the 3rd potential child from the dream being another boy. Guess it’ll be a long time before Rini if she even exists. However, it’s been so long, You’ve probably lost inspiration or interest for this fic and it won’t be completed. So thank you for what you’ve given us. It was a funny, amazing fic so far.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Is this the end or will there be more
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Did I mention this is also hilarious! I just freaking love this story so much! I REALLY REALLY pray that you will end it at some point!
:'''(
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
SM IN THE WORLD OF MATURITY! I love this! It's so addictive but duh look at all the reviews...750 AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 11 YEARS! This story is wonderful. I love how Sere & Darien act the same as they did when younger, but are still very mature & passionate. I even loved the ID reveal, just all the characters at that age is wonderful!
Please just promise that you will return to this and never drop it! I have been checking & re-reading for 2 years now waiting for an update! It's is freaking most definitely worth the wait if you will come back eventually! PLEASE UPDATED
Daire123 chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
I really love this story! Its sad to see you put such a great story on hold... I hope you can find time to start writing again. Your work is amazing!
wishwars chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I want more!
SereStarOfGaea chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
K really like the story and how she End up being pregnant... I think they really need to start thinking about being together lol... I hope you finish the story :)
Serenity312 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Omg I totally adore this story! Ty for writing. They are such a cute couple. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Serena's got Tourette's when it comes to the word "jerk", huh?
Haibara chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Just found this, and I'm glad to add it to my faves. Even if you never finish it the way that you'd like, I enjoyed every moment of it.

Take care. Hope that you're still a fan!
angeljme chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
great story! very original plot... too bad, we would never know how it would end...
Luthien Morgon chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
You have a very nice story. I hope that you update soon.
lilkathra chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
love to know how it ends
Terri chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I cant believe you havent updated this story! Very disappointed! but in all honesty this fic is amazing and so cute! loved it!