Reviews for Shooting star
Tuppence chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It was quite sweet. But I find that songfics can have lyrics that overweigh and overcome the narration. Hard though it is, maybe you could try to increase the volume of the narration more, in your next songfic? Good atmosphere though.

Tuppence
ilovefluffyy chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
*sniffle*i like this alot...i hated that the cowboy bebop series had to end...especaly the way it did...this fic made me want to cry... and of course i was listening to music and then the computer turns on a song that makes me cry every time i hear it... my family is looking at me weird...will you e-mail me?i wanna meet the author...your stories effect me alot different than all the other ones do...any ways if you do want to e-mail me (please do) my e-mail address is dont ask how i ended up with that its a very long story...i love all your fics!
bebopnangel chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Yes! Faye is definitely alive and that was an awesome story! I can totally see Faye going through what you wrote...great job!
Rick Spiegel Solonis chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
I would have to say that you managed to keep the feeling of the show intact. And the flow of your tale is smooth and beautiful look into the moments that changed Fayes life forever.

Love it, can't wait for more.
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I think she is still alive, just passed out from the shock and pain. I mean she did loose the guy she loved. I'd act the same way _. I liked your story a lot! Keep it up! _ Now you've got to do a fulffy fanfic where they get together in the end!

Toodles,

Rachel*
13110807soujiro04050719 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
ok taht was a bit creepy but liked the plot of your story!(';')
LH-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Wow, a Bob Dylan songfic! And done in fine style too! O.O

I love the flow of this story, and the ambiguous ending is very well set up; suits the song perfectly. I love it! _
Sushigirl07 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
OOOOO Miss Takato! Heheh isn't fun to write like that? Ya know song fic kinda depressing but very fun? Well I like the way you wrote yours! It's very good and thank you for what you said about mine *blush* hehe keep on writin!
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Oh, Faye, be alive, please! YOU CAN"T DIE!

Awesome story, very sad atmosphere. Good job.