Reviews for Finding Our Way
spilleritz1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Russian nesting doll...nice analogy
Goldfeather chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I have read maybe ten post eps for Driven or more but I think this one is my favourite :)
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Beautiful. I love this! Something to help tie me over to the next episode :P
G chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I like your ending better than the end of that episode. Great story. Thanks for posting
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Really good, so much pain living within Kate after all these months that can't go away that quickly. Especially where you have her say it - just like her mother's murder, but worse - not knowing - how for her, this was falling down that rabbit hole all over again, and how much trauma happened there that he knows nothing about. It's really heart wrenching, when we think about it.
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That line about the Gatorade was brilliant, lol. This story was wonderful. Great job and thanks for sharing.
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh my god this is so beautiful and completely true to the characters. I loved how you allowed Kate to have sometime to figure out her feelings on this while thing and I think it allows a lot more depth for not only their relationship but for them both as a whole. I just wish the show would continue and expand upon this like you did. honestly, you post-ep fic is one of the best ones I've seen. Love it and you! Thanks for posting this
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Amazing ! I really liked this post episode story. Thank you
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was lovely; completely true to their characters and to them as a couple, not to mention I could completely see the scene continuing this way. You captured the hurt and the hesitance well, but the underlying love and their instinctual draw to each other was there too. This is a very accurate portrait of a couple in a state of flux...well done.
Disneynut chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Can't wait for more!
Googie chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Nice post-ep story. I like how you expanded on some of the feelings and doubts, even her not wanting to kiss him at first. That bothered me about the show...despite the doubts, wouldn't something, at some point, cut loose in her where she'd just want to hug him? They did at the end, but it was awkward. There was no romantic reunion that I (and probably a lot of other people) thought there should be. At least you gave a hint of that here, so that's good.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I liked that you chose to take the scene we saw and expand upon it as well as extend it. It allowed for the expression of Kate's contradictory feelings; it allowed them to work through it a bit more and draw closer. Thank you.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Aww, loved it. I feel so bad for them. Thanks for giving them more hope!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful. If only it happened on the show...
Abbey chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I needed this. And I loved this. Perfect!