Reviews for The Power of Three
PLLEEASSEE! continue
Cira Heartfilia chapter 15 . 5/19
Moreee
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Can you please update soon. This is a wonderful story and I want to read more of it.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
wonderful story. please update soon
Shadow Eclipse chapter 15 . 6/6/2016
love it! can't wait
Ghostunderasheet chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
Adding Captain Jack Harkness to everything makes everything better. It's inevitable. Congratulations, I am now addicted to this story.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
I love this! Please update soon. I thought it was great what you did about the relationship between Reinette and Jack (not only because I'm not that episode's biggest fan). It was nice to see another side to Jack that we don't get to see all that often. Hopefully now, with Jack saying how he doesn't regret being with Reinette knowing he would never age and outlive her, the Doctor might come to his senses and tell Rose how he feels (seriously, I may bash him over the head with a stick if he doesn't tell her soon!)
Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work! :D
Thunderstrike16 chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
I like this and hope to see the next chapter soon.
Emma Anna chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
(Sorry I'm so late!) Wow, this chapter was bittersweet in the best way. The emotion felt really genuine to me, and I felt like I cared about Reinette despite her only being here for a few chapters. Good job!
IWantColoredRain chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
Great chapter update soon please.
greeneyesCutie chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
Is Rose going to have her biology changed because of Bad Wolf? It never makes since to me when she isn't changed. The Doctor (superior Time Lord body) took the power out off Rose and it killed him within the next moment . Rose took the power from the sources, flew through time and space, fought off the Bad guys, helped the good guys & had a Romantic moment with the Doctor. She created herself. Rose would make sure she was able to stay by the Doctors side.
greeneyesCutie chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
Wow what a surprise ending.
greeneyesCutie chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
I would love any version of this episode that didn't have the Doctor brake Roses heart. On its own Marrit I love the tone between Jack and Reniette.
greeneyesCutie chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Didn't suck! Was a great update. It very refreshing seeing him explain things to Rose. Your never sure of what he lets her in on. I love the difference that Jack makes in the series! You've blended him in beautifully.
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Great first death and rebirth for Jack! Wonderful chapter. Love how the episode follows so much soother with Jack there.