Reviews for Grim Meetings
SelinaBloodstone13 chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
I relly like this story! I wonder when you will ipdate the next chapter!
LagoonaBlue chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Hey! I did read all of the chapters, but I decided to review when I was clicking back to go back to the search page, so sorry it's on the first chapter! Please keep writing! I love these stories about Sirius and Harry meeting earlier than they did, and this is one of my favorites that I've read so far. I'd love to read more of it, so hopefully you haven't abandoned it!
FadingSunlight chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
This is adorable. Please update! I want to know what happens from here on!
LilyXJames chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Please update soon _
Ari989 chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Took me a minute to remember what this story was about after such a long break, but it's great to see you updating again! I'm glad to see that Sirius has finally revealed himself to Harry, and that the latter has calmed down enough (after his tantrum, of course) to listen to what he has to say. Too bad the reveal to Remus couldn't have gone as well.

I do have one small criticism, about a scene that didn't make much sense. After Sirius discovers that Wormtail has escaped he decides to take Harry's invisibility cloak to make his escape from the castle, but in the very next scene you Harry discover Procyon STILL in the room hiding under the bed and Harry's cloak is back in the trunk. Is this a continuity error or am I misunderstanding what happened?

That aside, thanks for the update!
iDrinkCoffee chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Sigh. Just when I thought I am getting better of avoiding the cliffhangers... Well, I fell :).

Excellent fanfic.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Yes! Sirius will be allowed a chance to tell!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
If you have more to the story than catching Peter and getting Sirius exonerated my suggestion is to get on with it. JKR dottled his plight out for over 2 years and I guess when she couldn't figure any other way out killed him off despite the fact that many oppertunities to solve the problem had appeared. Just one of my pet peeves I don't really want to re-visit inanother story. I don't really mean to dump on your writing because it is good so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Please keep it up! I can't wait for Harry and Sirius to know each other properly. Your story is well written and engaging, I hope they will continue to have a lovely relationship that only grows stronger! Thank you for your work!
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Percy Weasley should go and get knotted, as should Ron and that rat Wormtail.
I wish Padfoot WOULD rip Wormtail apart, but then the charges against Sirius would never get dropped.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Yay! for Sirius and Harry at least being together.
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I hope they capture Wormtail soon and Sirius free.
Faiien chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
No! You can't end there! NNOOOOooooooo! Worst cliffhanger ever!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Oh my gosh! I just found this story and it's totally crazy and I wish you would update right now! That is a serious cliffhanger! I hope that you can update soon so that I can stop dying over here! O.o
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014