Reviews for Nor'hanger Abbey
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
XDDDDD Yay, Heiji got a puppy~! Well, at least he won't have to spend all that money on dog food! X3
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I JUST FOUND THIS~! -has a party- First, I'LL READ! Then, I'LL FAV! 8D
ihonestlydontknow chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Very good little story about ghosts. I actually quite enjoyed Kaito's appearance. I'm glad you're working on a seperate story for him, though.

However, it would be very fun to see if Heiji was wrong about Conan's acceptance of Kid's reasons. Or something like that. (for extra drama, add a life-or-death situation. XD sorry, I ramble)

But, anyway, good job! I liked how you had little sprinklings of Kaito's thoughts in between Heiji's POV. That was a cool stylistic choice.
BAMF Guy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Fantastic story, and personally I really got a kick out of Heiji's inner monologues. You've managed to capture a very Sam Spade like hard boiled commentary through Heiji's conversations with the audience. For anyone who's read the classics of the mystery genre it was a rare treat for you to pay homage to good old detective banter especially while also keeping Heiji perfectly in character at all times. This story was amazing from beginning to end. And gems like this are rare in DC fanfiction so thanks for the great work of fiction.
Pretztailfan95 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Heiji should've threatened him with a fish. XD

Great chapter~ :D *spazzes*
A Bibliophile chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
When I first started this story, I thought the words in italics were going to be the murderer. When I discovered it was Kaito, I was the happiest rabid fangirl alive.

I hope you make another sequel. Preferably with Hakuba in it. It is so hard to find stories with him...
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Your story is so good, I have a giant inner struggle at the end of each chapter deciding weather I will read the next chapter, or stop to review.

I can't wait to see what Kaito will do next!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh my god, you brought Kaito into the story! I love you forever! *glomp*
JessiTsuki chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
XD Yes I think I like these fics, even if it is a bit creepy.
Sorako chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
I had so much fun with this fic.
Candyland chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Story was absolutely awesome, but that epilogue...this is why I don't usually read fics in class, because I have to fight to keep from busting out laughing and alerting profs to the fact that I'm doing something OTHER than paying studious attention to their oh-so-fascinating lectures.

I loved the story. But the epilogue is what's going to have me giggling for the next hour or so :)
Fyliwion chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
*chortles* coolness! This was really awesome! Enjoyed it immensenly *applauds* and well written.
Ke chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Wow... Heiji seem like such a jerk to Kaito in the first few chaps... ll

Waiting for the fourth installment in the series! _
Dauthi chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
I don't understand why more people don't read your stories. They're awesome- although I did spot a few extra spelling errors that the betas seemed to miss.
O'Ylia chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
*rolls on the floor in laughter* IF it had bothered to find a head. *rolls some more* XD Nice!