Reviews for The World's End
Axccel chapter 27 . 6/21/2019
Actually a sword to the gut wouldn’t kill that quickly. There would be plenty of time to zip her up to the Watchtower for treatment and zip back down to keep fighting while she is beng treated. Same for gun shots to the gut. Both actually kill slowly, though are particularly agonizing.
Axccel chapter 20 . 6/20/2019
The nanovirus would not work on a Saiyan. We've seen things disintegrated by contacting their aura and ki needs him to actively suppress its power. If his subconscious or conscious focus on it was broken, it would run wild and strong, destroying anything around him. Including nanites.

Saiyans have no weaknesses but their tales, and that can be trained until it is gone like Vegeta did. A saiyan without a tail has no weaknesses. That is the point. They're supposed to basically be the nigh invincible boss monsters of DBZ. The onlything that can stop a super-saiyan is either a universe threatening monster or another super-saiyan. A super saiyan 3, so far as we know, has nothing that can threaten him.
Axccel chapter 19 . 6/20/2019
The Justice League doesn't have a point. The vampires' original persons would have been dead and buried well before the video was made. Especially helpful that military video footage keeps easily visible time/date stamps.

Even without all that, no one would be convinced people were being killed unless that was what they wanted to believe. There was no blood, there were no bodies, and no one was shown being killed. Even if the violent parts were cut out for propriety or something (which wouldn't happen in a video mean to convince people were being killed), that wouldn't change the fact that as the video progressed, it would be blatantly obvious that there was no blood anywhere and no corpses anywhere.

Quite simply, there is no reason for the Justice League to have considered the video to be anything more than a hoax.
Axccel chapter 18 . 6/20/2019
I know no story will EVER hold superheroes accountable for their actions. However. The Justice League in this story needs to be arrested. Ignorance is one thing, willful ignorance excuses nothing. They originally were not going to investigate at all. The investigation they did make was utterly pathetic. When Stuart saw them hunting a vampire, he should have tried to find out what was going on.

The Justice League risked subjected humanity to numerous literal apocalypse scenarios because they were too self-assurred to even try to learn. That is inexcusable.
Axccel chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
Pressure points? On a Saiyan? Ignoring the fact they either don’t have those or heal quickly enough it wouldn’t matter and that if it does they can train out of it...Willow or Xena wouldn’t be strong enough to affect them and definitely wouldn’t be fast enough if he didn’t choose to let her do it.
Axccel chapter 5 . 6/20/2019
I like how you’re not pulling punches telling characters what they need to hear. Also, from what I recall, Angel hates Xander because Xander hates him as though all the massive justifications cor Xander hating him don’t count.
Axccel chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Good point about the TriForce.
Axccel chapter 3 . 6/20/2019
I get the feeling Zelda is not an Angel fan. Perhaps she saw memories? Perhaps she saw in him what Xander sees? Curious either way.
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Mars doesn't HAVE a Red Sun. It shares Earth's sun.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 31 . 9/17/2017
Triforce complete grant's one perfect wish. So fath could just wish that Zod didn't bold amazo bot thing and consaqwently give the good guy weeladers of the triforce extreamly good luck when needed.
Umbra.Venator chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Interesting start but Mars's sun is our sun, so the whole Mars having a red sun part makes no sense
PikaMew1288 chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
Why is Sam Lane still alive or even not in prison? He attempted to kill a group of American Teenagers which would get him dishonorably discharged.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I read this in it's entirety before going back and reading the collection. I think I was confused the first time, and only scarcely moreso when I came back. Though, not gonna lie, that was mostly because the penultimate one was distracting me from this.
Suzululu4moe chapter 31 . 3/23/2016
nice story
Suzululu4moe chapter 30 . 3/23/2016
nice going faith.

lol Batman's incomplete research.

good thing xander hadnt; tried to add dragon balls to his costume...the GT version... well the planet would explode