Reviews for Black Sky
jgood27 chapter 334 . 10/13
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
snm1 chapter 334 . 10/8
️️️️️️
midnightblupuppy chapter 334 . 10/2
Please update!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 217 . 9/29
in my annual reread of this story, there are always twp scenes i look forward to.
Marius and Cassie visitibg Xanxus during the cloud punishment and this wedding scene!
ItMeYaGril chapter 23 . 9/25
I'm loving this so far. I know that in it for the long haul, but I just have to comment on this scene. Hermione as a character is so fun in fanfics for all of the ways she can evolve over the course of a story. Seeing the beginnings of her being a vicious little thing thanks to Dorea's influence is a good sign of things to come.
LordRhyolith chapter 16 . 9/16
Always made me wonder why nobody points out that the DADA professor faints at the sight/thought of some dumb troll.
you are bored as hell over million word and over 300 chapter chill
loleo chapter 334 . 8/31
I so can't wait to read more updates and I'm very much interested in the ongoing of the ten-year affairs. It kills me, not knowing how Dorea will react to the problems with their lost children. And what will come from the Craddle Affairs?
assassinscreed chapter 334 . 8/26
Stay safe
And please update this again soon~
MythNephthys chapter 7 . 8/20
it said actaurus died in the last chapter
OllieRose19 chapter 334 . 8/14
Are you going to update this story more?
LilliySilverback chapter 334 . 8/12
This has been my 5th time rereading this story! I love your writing style so much! This has become my comfort story and has gotten me through the lowest of lows. I would absolutely adore it if you were to update, but if you can't I understand. You are amazing and fantastic and I wish you all the best.
siya malhotra chapter 334 . 8/5
will you update or is it abandoned?
fireinmyeier chapter 210 . 8/5
Just have to say "Verisimilitude" is now my word of the week xDD
Royslady51 chapter 61 . 8/1