Reviews for Black Sky
Guest chapter 89 . 12/31/2021
Happy New Year! With the running theme of Arts and Crafts -Varia I’m getting all these weird crack!fic ideas for Mammon using Varia hobbies as a source of income due to the high quality produced by Varia Quality - yarn, knitting, embroidery, needlework, doilies and lacework perhaps woodcarving or metalwork or maybe a luthier who builds string instruments - Quality violins, cellos, violas, bass - maybe some who build brass or woodwinds! There’s just so much POTENTIAL!
Bookwrym chapter 280 . 12/28/2021
Xanxus turning Zero Point Breakthrough around and using it to ensnare Tsuna was well done. It made me glad that Xanxus now has a way to counter that method of flame use, given his past. Thanks for writing.
BookBird chapter 12 . 12/27/2021
I love this. I love Dorry-Rose and the politically-savvy Dorea she shows the world. I love Moros and the Omen Owls, I love the plotting, the foreshadowing, the obvious potential this story has. This looks to be an invigorating read and I thank you for your hard work.
Bookwrym chapter 241 . 12/27/2021
I enjoyed this chapter with all of Daphne's interactions with Spider-Man. Many of them made me chuckle. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 240 . 12/27/2021
Gotta love the loophole Xanxus and Dorea both came up with regarding the ring battles. They make much more sense than Xanxus choosing to fight, yet being fully aware he can't win.
I really hope Don Vongola will get his comeuppance with how he manipulated Xanxus. The man's utterly foul and delusional. Thanks for writing..
Bookwrym chapter 219 . 12/27/2021
Pantera being changed into a Panther cub and the associated antics made me felt like the perfect comeuppance for Pantera's actions. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 177 . 12/25/2021
With the way this chapter ended I for one wouldn't necessarily mind Xanxus being more disobedient often. You may not feel fully comfortable writing steamy scenes, but you're certainly good at it. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 162 . 12/24/2021
This chapter was a lot of fun. Finally getting to read about the characters practicing fighting together was just as interesting as I had hoped. I really liked Dorea turning into s wyvern as that followed up on the mention of different animangus transformation mentioned much earlier. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 152 . 12/24/2021
Such a hot, steamy well written chapter. Loved reading. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 151 . 12/24/2021
The developing, continuing relationship between Xanxus and Dorea is lovely. I adore reading how they interact.
Reading about the flower pins Xanxus made as well as their meanings was interesting. Though I did Google many to get an idea of what the flower looked like. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 143 . 12/23/2021
I adored reading how people viewed Xanxus at the Wizengamot as well as the character's own thoughts. The way Xanxus took down those most responsible for slandering Dorea was perfect. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 141 . 12/23/2021
If Basil is Erica's little brother then why isn't she planning on getting him out of the CEDEF either before or at the same time she does? So what if he's the protege of the head? He was her brother first and I think she'd worry all the more about the narcissist's effects on Basil.
Her lack of planning in that regard doesn't feel right for her character. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 138 . 12/23/2021
Xanxus freaking out about Potter manor and it wanting to hug him was priceless. I'm enjoying reading about how he feels, views and deals with magic being added to his life. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 131 . 12/23/2021
Loved the way Luna took on the Varia, though I had to look up the Pokemon as I'm not familiar with them. Still the whole event made me smile. Thanks for writing.
Bookwrym chapter 118 . 12/23/2021
Ooh boy. The next chapter is going to be fun if the last sentence is any guide. Thanks for writing.
18,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »