Reviews for Black Sky
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
Remus has a hopeless lack of self-esteem. Poor wolf. I'd bang him in a heartbeat, and drag him home forever.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
What a crazy ending to this chapter. I swear I had to re-read the last paragraph 3 times to make sure I wasn't suffering a bout of scotoma.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
This was an EXCELLENT opener. I skipped right the next chapter without even thinking about clicking the buttons.
danielpheonix chapter 42 . 11/23/2020
is lussuria homosexual or homophobic
Hotgirlow chapter 334 . 11/23/2020
Love this fic so much. Hope your keeping well and safe. Hope you update soon x
redwaller 23 EOS chapter 334 . 11/23/2020
Eeeeee! Missed this so much, but I’m going to take some time to re-read and catch up before I read the new chapter. It’s precious and I’m not going to waste it like lemonade on thirst. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for uploading.
Reaper1990 chapter 162 . 11/23/2020
Thank you so much for mentioning the shape-shifting transfiguration bit hope there is a lot more of it to come.
bi.0logy chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
you should consider putting this story on wattpad where you can add pictures to help other people visualize
MadamKhaos chapter 220 . 11/22/2020
I find it hilarious how Nono has unintentionally brought those within the Varia together and closer to their Boss by being himself, a douche.
Kylifrost14 chapter 334 . 11/22/2020
Thank you so much for the update. It’s been so long. I love your story so much
marlazs chapter 334 . 11/21/2020
This is a good story very interesting
MissNoir11 chapter 76 . 11/21/2020
"It was probably somewhat wrong that she was mentally comparing Barty, who was a highly intelligent grown man if nuttier than a fruitcake, with the sweet-but-dumnb-as-a-post basilisk currently sleeping under Black Manor."

I had an uncontrollable laughing fit for about five minutes and I swear I cried tears of mirth at that.
MadamKhaos chapter 192 . 11/21/2020
What's most fascinating about this chapter is when Millie is thinking 'Dorea raised good kids'. In my head, I'm thinking 'Dorea wasn't the only one who raised her children. All of you raised them. Playing tag through the hallways, reading them night time stories, spending time with them when Dorea needed a break.' I just find it baffling that she made it seem like Dorea was the only one involved in their development.
MissNoir11 chapter 40 . 11/20/2020
"Though since this was Rhea, Blaise suspected she'd wind up marrying the dragon when he showed up."

That's some foreshadowing right there.
Reaper1990 chapter 102 . 11/20/2020
Hey just wanted to say great story so far, really enjoying it. Hope at some point soon dorea really starts working on the transformation animagus forms soon. Keep up the good work.
18,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »