Reviews for Black Sky
Roningirlkisa chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Lol, looks like Sirius isn't the on.y prankster in the family!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I like it, good story
TiffBaby101 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
haha brilliant. hope you can continue
InsaneScriptist chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Neville is still adorably awkward and Cassie is still as awesome as I remember her being. Sirius takes more after his relatives than it appears.
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Dorea is adorable. It's sweet that she accepts Neville and calls him her cousin. And it's nice that Sirius takes her out to see Muggle London.
Heh. The last part with the Jean-Pierre the werewolf was surprising. It would have been pretty cool if lived...

Thanks for updating! :3
thunder18 chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter Update soon
awesome chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I loved it please tie the mafia in soon
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Poor Remus!
Fellow chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Love the tale so far.
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Ah. The drama is very... intense? It's awesome that Sirius actually got a trial early in the plot. Yep. Having a pureblood family sure has benefits...
It's sweet that Sirius gets to see his Dorry-Rose again.

I love this fanfic! So far, this fic has been a pleasure to read. Thanks for publishing this. Yeah... see ya! :D
InsaneScriptist chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Dorea is adorable and Remus owns up to his own faults, even if he doesn't act to better himself.
dhyetaX1999 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I find myself amused when the first thing that popped in my mind after reading Dorry-Rose is Dory the amnesiac blue fish from Finding Nemo. I find myself quite curious about how this story would unfold. There's no Rose Potter only the Black Heiress. And somehow I got a notion in my head that Draco has been trying to flirt with the Black Heiress in atypical Malfoy(i.e demanding Dorea's attention just because he's a Malfoy and Dorea completely ignores him)
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
good chapter
is it going to follow Rose through her Hogwarts?(if she goes there)
than she is going to meet the KHR characters?
she going to have a pairing?
Trance