Reviews for Black Sky
MadamKhaos chapter 128 . 11/18/2020
My first thought at Fay's description of House Elves made me think of Brownies. How if you feed them they are helpful but if you don't they steal stuff or damage your things. Supposedly. Anyways, I love this twist on how House Elves came about. It's definitely different from the 'norm'.
WindbornesWord chapter 334 . 11/18/2020
Wow this is an amazing Fic, I binged it the last three days and it was excellent.

My only problems are first you shoehorning in the religion to the Magical side of society and that there wasn’t cultural clash based on religion. Magicals isolated themselves from the mundane world to avoid religious prosecutions, the Witch Trials were the literal reason for the Statute of Secrecy if I remember correctly. Something about Witches enjoying laughing in mundane’s faces by surviving being burned at the stake.

Secondly you relegating Tsuna and Co to such obscurity by not having them involved with the story as much. I’d think that having the older brat pack (ie not Lambo and that’s a great name by the by) be influenced by associating with Dorea’s Guardians more would be an incredibly good way for them to get a feel for the wider Vongala culture and Xanxus doesn’t seem to be the type to leave kids completely in the lurch, having an additional non Mafia relative in Dorea would be a huge positive influence for Tsuna. Because like it or not Spade is still out there fucking things up in the background and that’s about to come to a head at the inheritance ceremony.

Other than that this is great and I can’t wait for more, which I hope will be coming soon.
Gem chapter 334 . 11/16/2020
Oh, how I do love your writing. I am very thankful for it. :)
Gem chapter 229 . 11/15/2020
"He would ensure the Vongola remained strong and peaceful, so that Tsunayoshi could inherit it without losing too much of himself" Curse my sympathies for Tsuna and others caught in foiled schemes...
Gem chapter 204 . 11/15/2020
I am laughing so hard right now at this 'Benito' being sacrificed. Probably not something I should find funny, but it is absolutely hilarious in this context. Ezra is great!
MadamKhaos chapter 18 . 11/15/2020
I know this is rather random but I can't help but wonder why there was never any mention of Grandpa Arcturus or Aunt Cassie having a portrait for Dorea to speak with. I can't remember properly but there wasn't any mention right? I'll read on to see if Sirius had one but I was just wondering. I love this Fanfic so much. The amount of time, detail, and love put into this work is breath taking. Thank you for all your time and hard work.
Niknaclol chapter 201 . 11/14/2020
i really want to see squalo end up with someone he actually likes... wasn't he flirting with daphne a while back? hmm
Gem chapter 69 . 11/13/2020
I think that Squalo shows symptoms of depression in this chapter, and Lussuria's response... While I'm not a professional, I'd say it's pretty accurate. And like, this made me emotional. For some reason. So thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Where is chapter 110
Niknaclol chapter 118 . 11/11/2020
ive never read something that made me smile like an idiot or feel so giddy. lovely chapter.
charm13insomnia chapter 334 . 11/10/2020
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 19 . 11/6/2020
The Ancient and Most Noble house of Black- 1
Albus Dumbledoor and his Senile schemes to glory-steal a prophecy- 0
Niknaclol chapter 42 . 11/6/2020
that escalated real fast lord
18,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »