Reviews for Black Sky
Raven R. Mahmood chapter 119 . 5/16/2021
Loved this chapter
meganlarive chapter 334 . 5/13/2021
Hey, I’m doing another reread of this epic fic and I was wondering if/when you’re going to move it to AO3? I like to read on my phone and I’m now so old that doesn’t make the text big enough for me to comfortably binge
Thanks once again for sharing your work - it sure brightens my life
Assassinscreed chapter 334 . 5/13/2021
Please update this story again
sam chapter 334 . 5/13/2021
great, thank you, i beg for more
Victoria1676 chapter 334 . 5/5/2021
I actually just finished reading all the chapters in 3 or 4 days and this. THIS MASTERPIECE. WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER!? MY GOD IT'S AMAZING! THE WRITING AND THE CHARACTERS YOU PUT IN THIS STORY IS JUST UWU! AUTHOR-SAN I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOU ARE THE BEST!
Bb34 chapter 4 . 5/2/2021
dddu3l chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
can i say something real quick this would be the longest fanfic ill read and im excited
Guest chapter 334 . 4/21/2021
just popped in to say — as someone who had been following this fic from chapters 30ish up to 150ish until life hit me like a truck, the current chapter number and word count are extremely heartening and extremely intimidating at the same time. when i have the time and concentration available to dedicate to this wonderful fic, i will devour it just as happily and voraciously as i did the first time. god i loved xanxus and dorea so much and this remains one of the few fics that i fought against my sieve-like memory to remember as i waited for the next update.

thank you for your hard work and commitment to this fic for six straight years, and for sharing it with all of us. i hope you’re doing well.
DreadPirateWombat chapter 240 . 4/17/2021
I just KNOW you've got a Pinterest somewhere with ideas and references for Dorea's dresses.
Sato Nadeshiko chapter 334 . 4/17/2021
Me gusta mucho tu fanfic pero estoy de acuerdo con DreadPirateWombat, sería interesante que Dorea les mostrará otro estilo de vida por así decirlo dónde pueden ser flame active sin ser mafia o básicamente 'abandonar' el uso de llamas e irse de 'civiles', tampoco me importaría ver qué les den un poco de amor
SpaideZ chapter 326 . 3/28/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by to say
Oh My Gaud! Yes!
MadamKhaos chapter 102 . 3/28/2021
I feel like Dorea is such a devious manipulative Slytherin. How in the hell did she somehow convince Narcissa that the Mafia flame actives aren't 'muggles' and agree to teach them. hahaha. I keep randomly bursting into short chuckles at the very thought. Although, I DO remember later on the discussion pertaining to Sky flames and being able to get people to see their opinion as yours or whatever. So maybe she just did that in the long run.
SpaideZ chapter 87 . 3/26/2021
Why doesn't she use Omen Owl feathers
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 3/26/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
DreadPirateWombat chapter 332 . 3/22/2021
He's such a good parent. I'm curious, is Xanxus' use of the absolute minimum number of words needed a Siren thing or just a Xanxus thing? None of the other Zabini seem nearly as parsimonious with their words.
18,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »