Reviews for Papa Jaune
Torchligher chapter 8 . 7h
This is my Opinion, and also a bit of critisism (C: Critisism O: Opinion)
What the actual fuck is happening in this particular chapter? where's the oomff? where's the suspense? where's the rest of Team JNRP, Where's the pee'd on shirt for evidence? why isn't nora breaking legs? Where's the Diaper Change?
Why is the problem with team RWBY and Jaune fighting over which will be the baby's name, Like it's irrelevant for them to say who's the parents,(C:) I can still get the teasing and playing with the baby but fighting over a name that took so many sentences and can be simplified to 3-5 sentences, is just absurd,(C:),(O:) I mean you could've add so many more problems they can deal with in this chapter (C:). Also why the hell are there soldiers near a fucking hunter school. Plus soldiers from which kingdom? (I like that part it gives out a slight of mysteriousness and suspense.)
(O:) Most Importantly how come They Have POV's when clearly you can just give someone a simple citation of who is speaking whose line.(O:)
Hope I did not Hurt your feelings or anything for those who wrote this chapter and those who helped made this chapter. Will be looking forward in reading the next Ch.#.
My Suggestions is that make the leader send a spies in beacon make them a duo in search for this "package" and make Sun and Neptune be the "Detectives". As for Team RWBY and Team JNPR, Let team RWBY do what they do but for Team JNPR make them know of Jaune's secret or at least Ren knows it.
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 9/12
Ohhhhhhhhhhh~, what a cute baby!
X3runner chapter 8 . 9/12
I feel kinda bad for jaune he keeps getting pushed around when he's trying to be there for his kid. He also is becoming a blond maes hughes. Weiss Is coming off a a bad aunt with lots of $$$ trying to take the baby and ignore her wines of discomfort . Yang on the other hand is playing the role of the good loving aunt who still treats the dad like crap. It would be cool for jaune to snap into angry dad mode around sun due to sun doing irresponsible things or dismissing the baby(sun has the worst track record for doing things that are even a bit responsible, he'll he steals when he doesn't have to for funnzies).
Vampiricmalice chapter 8 . 9/11
Nice to see the return of chubby squirel baby. Keep up the good work, its getting very interesting
i dont even see the logic in just finding a baby and taking it as your own. like that is just a fucking retarded trope along with highschool aus they are absolute trash tropes.
Ok what the fuck is everyone's deal in this, why is Jaune getting treated like shit by pretty much everyone in this fic, no I mean everyone is being horrible to Jaune and it's pissing me off, especially Blake and she supposed to be the pairing in this, FUCK, OFF.

look I do like the idea of this, but perhaps you could rewrite this and not make everyone a giant fucking prick.
Krysvun chapter 8 . 9/7
Woohoo, update and story progression!
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 4 . 9/6
that anime mashup she read. wow.
scottusa1 chapter 8 . 9/6
Great story so far. Didn't see that twist coming at the end. What on earth was that? I guess we'll just have to see.

Keep it up. Laters.
raigalcc chapter 8 . 9/6
and the plot thickens!
Gh0st495 chapter 8 . 9/5
Wow i just recently found your story and i love it. what a great job you have done plz keep up the awesome work and hope you update again soon.
MATCHER147 chapter 8 . 9/5
Yayyyyyy your back good update can't wait to see what's next
Lind chapter 8 . 9/5
Ooo how much I hate weiss and yang
Wow waited a really long time for this chapter. Thanks
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 9/4
Wouldn't it be take, not took? And although it is hypocritical of me to say this, having a tail and ears is two animal features, while Faunus can only have one.