Reviews for Papa Jaune
everyones baby
Alejandro.arc chapter 8 . 2/12
oh good, poor Jaune is a hunted man now O_O
246vili chapter 8 . 1/12
Too bad Jaune or Blake didn't know that much of Weiss' family. If they did, they might have used the "big gun" and tell weiss if she want to adopt Makoto/Hazel than call her father and ask for his blessing. That might have cooled down Weiss.
Mister Shnee doen't strike me as a person who would allow his dauther to "sully" the Schnee name by giving it to an orphaned faunus baby she just found. At the very best he might allow it only for show, to make the public believe he's not a total faunus-hating a**hole, but in truth the baby would be nothing more than a tolerated pet.

And lol! I laughed hard on how the leader concluded than Jaune is a super badass for fighting without Dust.
246vili chapter 5 . 1/12
Can't wait for Nora to say "Hah! Told you so!" when they find out the truth.
lightkirinhuruname chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
Moar~~
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

this is such a good idea that I need to know what happens next

Pls update soon
LordLoverDuck chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
This is awesome, please continue

I wonder how Qzpin will react to the fact that Jaune is the father of the "Coffee Fairies"

Also can't wait to see more Jaune/Ruby moments or Yangs reaction to the video, not to mention the schools response to Daddy Jaune, his little princess and his many "Wives/Mommy's"

Update soon please
Zero chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
To: Kegi Springfield.

Mr/Mrs. Springfield, I Like What You Have Done To The Story. However I Have A Small “Sugesstion”, Have Makoto’s Offical Name As Makoto “Arc” Belladona.

This Works Because The Parents Are Jaune And Blake Respectively And Should Be Makoto’s Parental Figures Throughout The Story. If You Plan To Advance Forward With The Story Make Sure That Every Detail And Plot Are As Refined As Possible.

From: Zero. (Reviewer Of Days Of Autumn.)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
Ahh papa Jaune. So pleased.
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
Why are they saying they were wrong when their argument was the same as Yang's?
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
Foolish Jaune, if Weiss is the sort of person to deny Makoto her birth name and outright kidnap her from her adoptive parents with a secondary plot of calling the cops or something to take her away so Weiss can then legally adopt from the orphanage, then she is NOT the sort of person to be trusted with a child AT ALL. Rather insane, actually. Threaten her life!
Torchligher chapter 8 . 9/22/2017
This is my Opinion, and also a bit of critisism (C: Critisism O: Opinion)
What the actual fuck is happening in this particular chapter? where's the oomff? where's the suspense? where's the rest of Team JNRP, Where's the pee'd on shirt for evidence? why isn't nora breaking legs? Where's the Diaper Change?
Why is the problem with team RWBY and Jaune fighting over which will be the baby's name, Like it's irrelevant for them to say who's the parents,(C:) I can still get the teasing and playing with the baby but fighting over a name that took so many sentences and can be simplified to 3-5 sentences, is just absurd,(C:),(O:) I mean you could've add so many more problems they can deal with in this chapter (C:). Also why the hell are there soldiers near a fucking hunter school. Plus soldiers from which kingdom? (I like that part it gives out a slight of mysteriousness and suspense.)
(O:) Most Importantly how come They Have POV's when clearly you can just give someone a simple citation of who is speaking whose line.(O:)
Hope I did not Hurt your feelings or anything for those who wrote this chapter and those who helped made this chapter. Will be looking forward in reading the next Ch.#.
My Suggestions is that make the leader send a spies in beacon make them a duo in search for this "package" and make Sun and Neptune be the "Detectives". As for Team RWBY and Team JNPR, Let team RWBY do what they do but for Team JNPR make them know of Jaune's secret or at least Ren knows it.
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Ohhhhhhhhhhh~, what a cute baby!
X3runner chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
I feel kinda bad for jaune he keeps getting pushed around when he's trying to be there for his kid. He also is becoming a blond maes hughes. Weiss Is coming off a a bad aunt with lots of $$$ trying to take the baby and ignore her wines of discomfort . Yang on the other hand is playing the role of the good loving aunt who still treats the dad like crap. It would be cool for jaune to snap into angry dad mode around sun due to sun doing irresponsible things or dismissing the baby(sun has the worst track record for doing things that are even a bit responsible, he'll he steals when he doesn't have to for funnzies).
Vampiricmalice chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
Nice to see the return of chubby squirel baby. Keep up the good work, its getting very interesting