Reviews for Papa Jaune
Ghost2656 chapter 3 . 7/17
Blake asking Jaune if he got secret he's trying to keep from her.

The audacity of this bitch.
Hope you don't force this bitch to hook up with Jaune.
sb15moyle chapter 8 . 7/10
Oh yes. There’s something I like...and it is this story. Keep going!
HalloweenJackal0w0 chapter 8 . 5/2
Please do continue the story, it is very entertaining and adorable
What the fuck is everyone's deal in this why is everyone a bitch and what did Jaune ever do to be treated like this, I mean for god sake you have Blake accuse Jaune of being a pedo, do you have any idea how fucked up and disgusting that is, also I don't know how close the two are in this but, calling someone a pedo when that person probably sees you as a friend is messed up and pretty much most people wouldn't want anything to do with that person and they definitely wouldn't want them anywhere near their kid, and don't even get me start on everyone else especially Yang and Weiss, screw everyone in this but Jaune, he doesn't deserve any of this crap.
psp reader chapter 8 . 2/13
everyones baby
Alejandro.arc chapter 8 . 2/12
oh good, poor Jaune is a hunted man now O_O
246vili chapter 8 . 1/12
Too bad Jaune or Blake didn't know that much of Weiss' family. If they did, they might have used the "big gun" and tell weiss if she want to adopt Makoto/Hazel than call her father and ask for his blessing. That might have cooled down Weiss.
Mister Shnee doen't strike me as a person who would allow his dauther to "sully" the Schnee name by giving it to an orphaned faunus baby she just found. At the very best he might allow it only for show, to make the public believe he's not a total faunus-hating a**hole, but in truth the baby would be nothing more than a tolerated pet.

And lol! I laughed hard on how the leader concluded than Jaune is a super badass for fighting without Dust.
246vili chapter 5 . 1/12
Can't wait for Nora to say "Hah! Told you so!" when they find out the truth.
lightkirinhuruname chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
Moar~~
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

this is such a good idea that I need to know what happens next

Pls update soon
LordLoverDuck chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
This is awesome, please continue

I wonder how Qzpin will react to the fact that Jaune is the father of the "Coffee Fairies"

Also can't wait to see more Jaune/Ruby moments or Yangs reaction to the video, not to mention the schools response to Daddy Jaune, his little princess and his many "Wives/Mommy's"

Update soon please
Zero chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
To: Kegi Springfield.

Mr/Mrs. Springfield, I Like What You Have Done To The Story. However I Have A Small “Sugesstion”, Have Makoto’s Offical Name As Makoto “Arc” Belladona.

This Works Because The Parents Are Jaune And Blake Respectively And Should Be Makoto’s Parental Figures Throughout The Story. If You Plan To Advance Forward With The Story Make Sure That Every Detail And Plot Are As Refined As Possible.

From: Zero. (Reviewer Of Days Of Autumn.)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
Ahh papa Jaune. So pleased.
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
Why are they saying they were wrong when their argument was the same as Yang's?
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
Foolish Jaune, if Weiss is the sort of person to deny Makoto her birth name and outright kidnap her from her adoptive parents with a secondary plot of calling the cops or something to take her away so Weiss can then legally adopt from the orphanage, then she is NOT the sort of person to be trusted with a child AT ALL. Rather insane, actually. Threaten her life!