Reviews for Days to Come
Sadhaka chapter 8 . 2/1
Okay I take it back... he's moving on but hasn't forgiven her. It's a subtle diffference but a good one as your writing how people actually react. So good job in that.
Sadhaka chapter 7 . 2/1
Wow this was boring. You killed any real drama when you had him just get very being deserted by his friends and his girls cheating. Once you decided to magically have him get over those issues your left without much of a bridge to get us to the next part of your story.
Good
AkaneShiro chapter 3 . 1/15
oh shit
Tony chapter 22 . 12/29/2017
This was honestly one the best Harry/Daphne stories I've read. It was a nice step away from all the war and such, just to see two damaged people coming together in a realistic way in an unreal setting. Thank you for the story.
nahte123456 chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
I mean, he's right. Sure they both messed up things, but Harry never tried to hurt her, nor did he escalate anything, that was all Ginny. They just need to move on and not fight anymore, best you van get after a certain point.
nahte123456 chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
So...Ginny does remember the time she woke up sobbing her eyes out while a dead Basilisk was next to her, and Harry covered in blood helping her up. Is that really a guy she wants to make mad?
WhoReallyKnowsAnything chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
Lovely
19irene96 chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
SO SO SO CUTE
awoody8 chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
honestly one of my favorite fan fics. Thought you captured the harry potter world/characters pretty well. Daphne pairing is also a personal favorite and this was one of the better pairing fan fics between them as well. Only wish was that you included hagrid into the people that harry cares about/sees all the time.
Statchar chapter 22 . 11/4/2017
I must say I'm impressed. I was initially turned off from the cheating, but decided to see what you had in store. I was afraid that you would go down a cliche, bashing route, but it never came to that.

Your characters are what impressed me most. I wasnt given the impression of them being flaunderized or being less than they are.

Writing was acceptable. However, there was plenty of long, large paragraphs, which felt repetitive. You want to shorten them so it doesn't feel daunting. Shorter paragraphs also feel rewarding to the reader.
TheLastFedaykin chapter 22 . 10/24/2017
I loved this. Well written and pretty realistic character interactions, creative conflict. Really great job. Thank you!
InfernoItaliano chapter 20 . 10/22/2017
It very good. currently I'm bothered by Andromedas "you didn't think" railing on Harry. Either way you look at it, they did think about what could happen, its the point of all the tests. It bothers me that she says he didn't think and it's not his fault at the same time. But Andromeda could very well be Like that and that's what her character is in the story.
EJ Daniels chapter 22 . 10/4/2017
I would like to take a moment and thank you on a wonderfully crafted story you have spun here for us. It is always interesting to see how other writers take characters with limited to no actual canon background and mold them into their own images. Daphne is a particular favorite of mine to read and you've done a rather masterful job on her. Very well done!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
nabdo chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
wow..it was very realistic..its not always i cm across a story tht feels soo reall...thnks for the reality check...