Reviews for Days to Come
This was a very good story. The characters acted in a very realistic and believable manner throughout.
G the Headmaster chapter 11 . 9/17
Great writing especially in this chapter. I could feel the raw emotion in Daphne's voice.
Thanks for writing.
G the Headmaster chapter 5 . 9/17
A very realistic story. Your characters actually live.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 9/17
I like stories of "after". This has gotten my attention.
Joshua the Arcanis chapter 22 . 8/15
Beautiful. Your story is well-written, and it depicts characters and plot perfectly. Your characters were dynamic and adaptable, and that made them interesting. They had personal traits but they didn't always stuck stick to them, just like real people. Your plot was well though out and interested/enraptured me. I spent hours smiling, laughing, and feeling the other emotions that the characters experienced. Not to mention, you had good grammar and correct spelling, a trait I highly appreciate in fanfiction. Overall, you had a brilliant story, and I commend you for being such a good author. Many thanks.
-Josh
TheBoona chapter 22 . 8/6
This has usurped a few very good fics, taking their place at the top of my favourite Harry/Daphne works. As well as now being at home in the echelons of my favourite HP Universe stories period! I look forward to reading more from you. BRAVO!
MelRosk chapter 22 . 8/3
I really enjoyed this story! I don't usually go for true romance stories, but this one was well written and not sickly sweet. It was definitely a story that wasn't so much about the destination as the journey, and that was enjoyable! If I had one complaint with the story it was that you repeated themes and topics rather a lot. There are a small number of typos/errors I noticed, but nothing that detracted from the overall quality of the story. I look forward to reading other works from you.
Ailurus chapter 22 . 7/31
I love what you've done with this story. Extremely well written and everything just felt... natural. Nothing was rushed and nothing felt forced. I, for one, loved that there wasn't much actual magic used. It gave it a more real-life feel to the story that kind of bridges the gap between fantasy and reality and made it easier for me to imagine. One thing id have liked to see would be more of the D/H pairing. don't get me wrong. you did an excellent job with the build-up. but I feel like that was an appetizer and I'm hungering for more. Maybe a short one-shot/series of one-shots sequel of their marriage and married life? All in all... amazing story. one of the best I've read on this site. Rating: 10/10.
reluctantuser chapter 22 . 7/15
A very good story, thank you for writing it. I really like how the relation develops over time in a believable way. It is a very sweet story, but the characters don't feel infallible or something.

It's also a very good of the 'verse itself. The 'point' of the story could have been made without any magic (or even without the established characters themselves), but by using these characters we automatically have a detailed knowledge of who these characters are and how they act.

On one hand, I'd like to see how this proceeds - on the other hand, in this case the travel itself was the destination, I think.

Anyway, good story, thanks!
SuperTastyWaffle chapter 11 . 6/3
While I'm enjoying your story, I've noticed during character conversation you tend to have breaks in dialogue with significant exposition in between continuing the dialogue. It makes it a bit uncomfortable to follow conversations at times. Perhaps this is a personal gripe of mine but I thought I'd voice my thoughts.
at-nightfall chapter 22 . 5/26
The story as it is is fine.

I have an issue with the forward going time turner being a totally new invention. It doesn't make to much sense to me.
A backward going time turner makes a nice gizmo, but with the limit, that you can not change anything that already happened and either no or very limited overlapping use, it isn't that useful.
- one person can get done more in a given, limited amount of time.
- one could use it to construct an alibi if the other side is not aware of time turners.
- you could use it to escape a situation, if you can go back far enough, that you are not surrounded than.
- you could use it to double or triple the harvest you could bring in before a bad storm.

A forward going time turner or an equivalent like a stasis filed would have been an economic game changer. All of Europe was food limited for at least 1000 years before WW1 (and the invention of artificial fertilizer).
You could
- have animals skip over winter time (like late November to early April).
- have parts of your population skip over winter from New Years day to Easter.
- have some frost susceptible plants skip over the winter
- have some of your soldiers skip over peace times
with at time turner (no access to anything skipping forward inbetween)
- escape a situation by going forward in time
- have parts of your noncombatant population skip over war, siege, famine or plague.
- have some people with very specialized training skip forward when they are not needed.
- deny a conquering enemy access to persons without having to kill them.
- deny a conquering enemy movable resources without having to destroy them.

The time compression potion Daphne is talking about doesn't make to much sense to me. It would age the delinquent, but it wouldn't take him or her out of circulation. For that you would need a combination of time compression potion and forward going timer turner.

Regards
thekecmaster chapter 22 . 5/19
I enjoyed reading this story. It was well written & flowed pretty naturally.
MiraQuinn chapter 22 . 5/16
Wow. This story was perfect. Absolutely fantastic. Brought me to tears at some point but that's a sign of good writing!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 22 . 5/9
Interesting story. Good read.
Augustus Featherwing chapter 19 . 4/9
It wasn't just Andromeda's heart that shattered giving Teddy the news... mine did too. *facedesks*