Reviews for The Alexander Chronicles Year 4: The Return of Darkness
Nice story
Hydra-68 chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one.
pinkdoughnuts chapter 28 . 8/27/2016
Wow, it's been a while but that's alright. I think it was a great idea for him to get out all his anger on Sirius, ya know you're a horrible father and so on.
Hmm you've got a few grammar mistakes and a few missing words in your sentences but those can be easily fixed.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
This is a good story. I hope you don't feel bad about all the mean comments I've been making. The harsh reviews are not about you, just the characters sometimes make me mad, lol.
Lolw chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
Alex looks like model Harri Musumeci.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
Silan deserved it. Alex will make everyone who bullied him pay. Diggory will be the first.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
Why do you make Alex coward to hiscousin? Stop making him act like a scared loser.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
Alex needs to stop chasing after Daphne. She had her chance and rejected him. He should date other girls.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
Alex is a bit of a hipocrite. He claims Draco is bad but he hates muggles and doesn't care to hurt muggle children. He's no better.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2016
I'm embarrassed by how weak your making Alex. He's just letting everyine push him around. Lame!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
Stop making Alex act like such a wimp. He a Black for f*cks sakes.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
I don't like that Alex hates muggles, especially children.
I understand why Alex feels jealous of Harry. SIRIUS IS ALWAYS PUTTING THE POTTERS above him and his own family.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Alex needs to put Ron in his place. Weasley is getting on my nerves.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Alex should change his last name. I'm disgusted that he still has that muggle abusers names.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Alex should have punched Ron in the face. I would of.