Reviews for The Alexander Chronicles Year 4: The Rise of the Darkness
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 36 . 6/26
I can't believe that Sirius just left his son who just experienced a traumatic event and not even talk to him at alll.
Please ad more chapter's
Alexander black looks like model Harri Musumeci.
I love the way you do the book please add more chapters
Love the chapter can't wait till next chapter
Pyo-Kiyo chapter 31 . 1/22
Hi, I ran through The Alexander Chronicles within the last 2-3 days, but instead of reviewing each book seperately, I'm going to summarize it all here. (hope you don't mind)
First of all, nice to see Alex being both a hair of Slytherin & Harry's friend, though I'm a bit surprised that the sorting hat had putted him into Gryfindor despite his ancestor.
Second thing that surprised me is Ron's attitude toward Alex as well as the fact that Sirius puts Harry before his own family, though I can see that he really cares for Alex - but this is your own fanfiction, and you are free to have it the way you want.
What I like about Alex's character is that he isn't just "person of light" and that he has to fight his dark side as well. (I hope that the light will win in the end)
What makes it harder for me to read your fanfic is that from time to time some letters are missing from the spelling, but I can't really blame you for that I suppose. Even I make typos and I have only written chapters about 1k words long (and only 5 of them so far), so I can imagine how hard it must be for chapters of this lenght.
I also noticed that some of the dialogues of the Slytherin friends & Alex are inspired by the one's of Golden Trio in the book - and some situations as well. I think it's fine from time to time, but I have to say that I enjoy it way more when there is something refreshing, because it makes me feel like - alright are Alex & Slythering discussing the same thing as the Golden Trio (maybe even at the same time).
If I had to pick my favourite parts from the prevous books it would be the whole Harry & Alex & Tom in the chamber of secrets part, and Sirius & Alex dialogue after Alex got beaten by two older students.
Finally moving on to this book, (sorry for making this so long) I can't happen but to be curious about the Harry / Alex change and the things connected to it (different relationship with Cedric - he probably won't even be on the graveside - will he?, reason why - but I suppose that's what I'll find out in later chapters, if Voldemort will try to kill Alex like he wonted in the CoS, or rather make him a deatheater, etc.). I believe that changing the roles was a good way to make this story interesting.
Alright, I'm going to end it here now, but hopefully this won't be my only review on your story. Keep up the hard work.
Nice story
Hydra-68 chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one.
pinkdoughnuts chapter 28 . 8/27/2016
Wow, it's been a while but that's alright. I think it was a great idea for him to get out all his anger on Sirius, ya know you're a horrible father and so on.
Hmm you've got a few grammar mistakes and a few missing words in your sentences but those can be easily fixed.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
This is a good story. I hope you don't feel bad about all the mean comments I've been making. The harsh reviews are not about you, just the characters sometimes make me mad, lol.
Lolw chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
Alex looks like model Harri Musumeci.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
Silan deserved it. Alex will make everyone who bullied him pay. Diggory will be the first.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
Why do you make Alex coward to hiscousin? Stop making him act like a scared loser.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
Alex needs to stop chasing after Daphne. She had her chance and rejected him. He should date other girls.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
Alex is a bit of a hipocrite. He claims Draco is bad but he hates muggles and doesn't care to hurt muggle children. He's no better.