Reviews for Come Back to Us
SonderAndLife chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
These kind of stories bother me. Harry has expressed his wish countless times that he wants to stay away from everyone, to live on his own away from the hell hole of a life he had, yet all these people that care about him won't respect it and are attempting to force him back. How is that any better or different than the stories where Dumbledore manipulates Harry to do what he wants?

Overall your writing technique is a little rushed and a little too proper when it comes to dialogue. It's not bad, just a little mediocre. Your plot is my only problem. If people care about Harry, they should respect his wish and leave him alone. So what if it hurts them, it's not their choice.
DragonFire Princess chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Love the story. Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
akan chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
pourquoi harry est t'il si faible? n'a t'il pas renvoyé à la niche un puissant mage noir quand il était agé de 15 mois?:)

des vacances avec hermione dans le montana après l'école?
till' death do us chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
good luck!and that was a great story!
RandomBlah chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Hm...yes, I'm new too...but I like this...Harry potter tuned blonde... Fun. did Tonks give him a lesson or two? oh wait...he used his wand...yeah...*sigh*
hiddenprincess818 chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
HA HA HA HA HA! That was funny :) :p
hiddenprincess818 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
a short chapter but it sounds promising. :) I love the stories where Harry runs away and they are even better when they are Hhr!
Anonymous9 chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
Damn good story!
blunt-but-honest chapter 18 . 12/8/2003
welp...
Good fic, congrats. An interesting way to kill of Voldi, though I prefer fics that do not kill him off, given that I am really wanting to wait until JKIR deoes it herself. None the less, good stuff, and best of luck with any future writing you choose to do.
There is a little free program that I have used my entire time at university in conjunction with my papers. you can find it at a web site called readplease that is a dot com site (as opposed to dot org/net/mil/edu and so on) Anyhow, if you download the free version, it will read your story back to you (just copy and paste it in) and then you can hear the gramatical errors, and the spelling ones as well. Makes editing your own work really a lot simpler.
Good luck!
blunt-but-honest chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Well, I have never been a fan of the "harry crying" bit, though I do not denie that he would, just not the big fan of it, no worries though, got that out of the way now. I am up to chapter 10 now, good stuff so far, thanks
blunt-but-honest chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Well, glad that you only just finished this fic, thus perhaps you will be reading these still. I have enjoyed it a great deal so far. You have a few errors with spelling and such, but it is only just noticable. Good story, I hope I can finish it before my next class...
Iniysa chapter 18 . 12/5/2003
Hey! If you don't have a beta yet, I would love to help you. I have finals next week then I don't have school again for awhile until I can save up enough money to do my next semester in college. (Only one class left to do, and it's the most expensive and most important class. LOL!) Anyways let me know if you need me, I will try and catch what I can.
Lauren
Lord Master Omega chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
cool story
gal-texter chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hi, this fic was recommended here.

. ?showtopic2873

It was the subject of a long fanfic hunt.

You're welcome to post a note there, and in our other forums!
Iniysa chapter 17 . 10/27/2003
Looking forward to more! :)

Lauren