Reviews for New Beginnings
Blistful2006 chapter 18 . 5/23
Holy crap what a ending. Like honestly I hav no idea how they can even deal with that one. Sheesh and I will wait to read a sequel want to bask in the sweetness of the overall arch of this story. I loved a strong Sookie who stood toe to toe with everyone.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 5/23
Nice
Shole13 chapter 7 . 4/4
I'm a little late reading this story, but I have to say that I love your characters. Sookie is smart and sassy, and definitely not too uppity and self-righteous to accept help (honestly, I've recently started and then stopped reading about 6 or 7 stories because I didn't like her attitude). I also love how Eric isn't a whipped puppy, it someone using words like y'all and darlin (she can use those, he can't), and contractions. Thank you!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 18 . 1/23
This was a lovely read :)
akinomatis chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
Really liked the story, but it deserves an sequel after an end like that.
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
that's probably the first time eric has ever uttered those word's! ha, ha, ha !
Addicted2ItAll chapter 18 . 5/16/2017
Would love to see a sequel to this.
LdyJulanna chapter 18 . 5/9/2017
Oh Hell no... it can't end there I gotta see what this does with Appius come on PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSE! lol
drkraez chapter 5 . 2/14/2017
OMG. LOVE!
drkraez chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
Awesome! Love your writing style.
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 1/2/2017
there HAS TO BE A SEQUEL. you can't possibly leave us like this. PLEASE !
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 1/2/2017
i think a trilogy would be wonderful! this is going on my favorites list today.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
this sookie, who is much more savvy with everything in the supe world is much easier to read than the whiney brat we usually see. much more suitable as a partner or mate for eric.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
i never liked that adele didn't give sookie any info on what she was. it was terribly cruel to leave her in the dark all her life, letting her think there was something wrong with her or that she was a freak. she really should have given her a heads up by the time she started high school, or even after. to leave her feeling less than and for every one in town to treat her with such blatant disrespect was beyond belief.
mandorakat chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
is there a sequel? what the hell happened!?