Reviews for Melpomene: Tragic Kingdom
Ch3rry1010 chapter 9 . 3/6/2004
ohh we loved the fic its really good and even though its been 2 years since you wrote it we just found it, and loved it alot. so its going on our fav list. cant wait to see your other writes.
ja ne :)
Inulover626 chapter 9 . 1/11/2004
great story. update soon! i love the story
Maelgwyn chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
Keep it up! I love it! (If you watch CatDog, im emualting that strange cat guy that alyways says i love it (not really))

Coffee, coffee is just for me.

Just finished some of Audi's Stories, and yours. More Hermann, O'connell! Now!

tehehe Like anyone listens to me

sulks in corner
Naomi Hunter chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
YAY! This was so great Col. *salutes* Nya ha hahaahaha.

O.o Sorry.

Please write a sequel thing-y. Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

nyaa

Naomi-san
Juunigatsu chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
Awww the end? T.T Well as long as the next part has Leon and Karl in it, I don't care if you paired Thomas with someone else! .
TylonCorp chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
hey! ,. this is good stuff so enjoyable, but i hope they havea smoothe taime getting through. good luck to them
Juunigatsu chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
Awww Karl and Leon is going to get married . *snickers* Thomas gets slapped in the ass XD He deserves it since Fiona isn't good for him! Anyways the plot thickens! I can't wait to read some more!
Juunigatsu chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
*blinks*blinks* O'connel is a girl? *laughs*XDXDXD Give Leon some credit into making this happening!
Red Rum1 chapter 8 . 11/23/2002
Nice!

But what are you doing turning O'Connell into a girl? For the plot, I assume, just be sure to turn him back into a guy. Please?

Keep the chapters comin'!

-Vermillion Alcohol

You know...
Red Rum1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
Ok, look before I read the rest of this, I'd like to review this much. I tend to have a very short memory span. Oh yeah, and you post REALLY fast, you know that? Jeesh, either that or I died.

This proves interesting. The German thing is cool, and then the advisor person spotting Hermann and O'Connell! Eep. Nice job, but I'm sure your satisfied with your work.

Have a nice day,

-Red Rum

I'm innocent! Ok, fine. *grumbles*
Naomi Hunter chapter 8 . 11/23/2002
That was great bunch of chaps.

Poor O'connel. *laughs* Hey hey now, fishnets! sorry.

I can't wait for the rest of it!
Strifekun chapter 8 . 11/23/2002
aww, poor poor Rob 'n Jake! What will happen to them? please please continue!
Juunigatsu chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
That was good! I was really hooked from the start. I had to read more stories about Leon, he is starting to be my fave character.

More, MORE! Pleas continue or else my head is going to explode!
stormey-by-nature chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
I love you storys. They are wicked.

Can't get enough!
Naomi Hunter chapter 5 . 11/22/2002
Uh oh, I smell trouble! I read the other chaps too. Printed 'em.

keep it up!