Reviews for So Good So Far
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
You've turned me into a hardcore lawsan shipper and I thank you so much for that bc THEY JUST SEEM TO HAVE REALLY BEAUTIFUL CHEMISTRY I MEAN IT'S CUZ YOU WRITE IT THAT WAY BUT THANK YOU YOU WONDERFUL PERSON FOR DRAGGIN ME IN, YA GOT ME HOOK LINE AND SINKER. This is now my #1 guilty ship bc I've been a hard zosan shipper since the start and I don't really ship any other characters but NOW... Dear Angel of Writing You Have Sent Me Salvation I Knew Not That I Needed-! Also the quality of the depth and detail you put into this iS JUST... It makes me sit back and just think and remember about things.. Ad basically yur Awesome! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Uuuuuuuumm so I know this has been finished for a bit now but I just wanted to saaay... It- I- there's not even any words I can say to explain how Freaking. Fracking. Amazing This Is.! And Actually this is my second time reading it but I just couldn't bring myself to comment on it the first time 'round cuz I didn't know what to say then either but now I think I should try to at the very least! So! HEy-! Your writing is amazing-?! Like your pacing is so beautiful, I can so easily be immersed into the story and flow right with it and while it's long it's Never Ever too wordy like you perfectly describe everything with no excess words and YoU kNoW eXaCtLy how to write what you need to write to express exactly what you want to express! Annnddd-! Your interpretations of the characters and how they think and feel and act are so real and perfectly Them-! Annnd IIIIIIIIIIIMMM just so grateful that you decided to write this story and share it like dbdhenslfhsimqpeudwk and your sanji and law and zoro are my headcannon sanji law and zoro and I'm- gonna shush now and keep reading. Honestly, I've been wanting to reread this for a while now but I just wasn't ready to feel all the feels again just yet. Thank you soooo much! You're a godsend! Thank you for all the hard work and effort you've put into-... Everything!
Nuxyobluda chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
It WAS satisfactory. This story makes me laugh out loud, smile fondly and go 'aaaaw' and think about it when I'm not reading so I can tell I love it. As for your writing style, I do not have any remark.

HOWEVER.
For some reason, I never really thought about the color of Zoro's pubes, and now I've probably woken up my neighbors laughibg hysterically because I picture his cock as a carrot. Yup, with the leaves. Thanks, Obama.
Also, ''it's not a fucking sword hilt'' marks the moment when I knew my neighbors would definitely hate me because I outright screamed
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
Your writing is captivating! I honestly can't stop reading!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
Omg, I love this story!
Law is one of my favourite characters and I love him to bits, and now I love him more, he's so hot and cute XD don't know how it works but it does!
All the feels in this story too, just...agshmdmvdtihhehsruwirsitv!
This is so well written, I can't wait to get on to reading the sequel, I hope it's as good as this.
I must congratulate you on your fabulous work! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
Wauw! A! This story is so good! Couldn't take my eyes off the screen for even a minute.
Loved every bit of this fanfic and mostly I love your writingstyle, it's seriously very good, I just couldn't stop reading w
To the sequel! \(w)/
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
Please don't listen to the negative criticism. I have throughly enjoyed your story so far and look forward to finally making it to the sequel but I know that a great read continues ahead. Please continue to write in your voice because it is great! I would post this comment under my account but my internet is being weird. If you ever need a positive review let me know because I think your writing is wonderful.
-onebluefairy
CatLion chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
Bonjour!
I just began to start reading again - i missed about 15 chapters D:
In this 'bed scene' with law, sanji n zoro snuggling up, I was like naaaa law is still somehow not really matching with Sanji, in regards to that intense relationship commencing between S & Z.
No matter how often I think about it, I can't sympathize with Law x Sanji
RedPriest201 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Your story is really great although the end wasn't really good. It just didn't satisfied me. But great story :)))))
Ventusio chapter 24 . 1/4/2015
The Corazon part was a really nice touch! It ended nice enough (I can't call it nice because they are going to fight). It feels real.
I hope they all make it out in one piece (or close to it, poor Law). ;)
Thanks for the story! It was really nice. :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
TO THE SEQUEL!X3
Strawhatter-ya chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
The Corazon scene was so cute, I enjoyed the way you ended this story. Soooo looking forward to the sequel!
Crimson Fox19 chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
I was a bit sad when I knew that this is the last chapter but now I can't wait for the sequel the story is amazing so I'll be waiting for it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
*Sighs.*Its time, for the chaos that is known as Dressrosa to start.

Free Hugs