Reviews for The Long Road Home
I FEEL SO HAPPY, SAD, OFFENDED AND AMUSED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I love the way you've planned all of this universe and how is getting alltoguether. Please, understand that I truly love your work, as I simple loved A Shot in the Dark so muchos, making it one of my favorits Bilbo/Thorin I've ever had the pleasure to read. I also understand if due to some personal issues you can not keep writing, but I want YOU to know that I'll be waiting for you.
Beccissss chapter 37 . 7/13
You have written the best two Hobbit fanfictions I have ever read! You write the characters exactly as I imagine them being and it is very interesting and fun to read! Can’t wait to see how this story develops as Thranduil said “I am patient, I can wait” because this story is definitely worth waiting for! Keep up the good work :D
Black chapter 37 . 6/19
Update soon pleaseeeeeee!
Lizzy chapter 37 . 6/11
This is awesome! I love it!
Update soon please!
ThorinxBilbo
DáinxFrerin 3
PoisonIvy533 chapter 37 . 5/21
This is amazing! I have lost way too much sleep reading this. No regrets. I can't wait for more. I need to know Thorin's reaction when Dis tells him what happened.
Uncontrollable-book-nerd chapter 37 . 4/26
Please come back, I need you (to finish this story with plenty of Thilbo) :D
musme chapter 37 . 4/10
I love it very much !
Thanks a lot !
Doomsary chapter 37 . 4/4
Thank you so much for writing this story! I absolutely love it and if it was available i would even buy this as a book from you! I would also really love to buy and forever keep on my bookshelf your other story: A Shot in the Dark. I just really love your writing style and how you completely draw me in! I stayed up for hours just to read a little bit more before going to sleep!
Thank you once again for writing!
Haha, Frerin is so much like what I imagine adult Kili to be. It’s really nice to read a story where Dis’ husband and Frerin are alive. i’m really enjoying this AU.
Saphira chapter 37 . 3/13
"Bilbo did his best to give the Dwarrowdam an encouraging smile. "Sure, let's go see Princess Dís and... have tea and... gossip. With noble ladies. Should be... fun.""
I love the way Bilbo says this xD

Omg I love Dis so much!

""Don't be surprised if he comes hunting for you later.""
Yes please!

""He also likes to carve wooden dolls in the shape of a penis but we won't hold that against him," Kíli confided, leaning closer to Bilbo to whisper the words."
WHAT DID I JUST READ XDDDDDD words are not enough to describe my feelings x'D

I liked this chapter a lot, I just recently saw that this was updated, sorry for taking so long to write a review. I had to go back and reread the lunch in palace chapters because I enjoyed them so much :D

Hnoss is such a bitch, I so want to see Thorin's reaction when he finds out. She should be very scared.

This Iron Lady sounds terrifying if even Dis looks up to her :S

I hope you'll update soon but we can wait! No pressure, just make it your way :)

Thank you for this beautiful chapter.
Zanzamaru chapter 1 . 3/13
Estoy leyendo esto a traves del traductor de google y dejame decirte que quede sorprendida..Es una historia excelente! Ojala pudieras continuarla
Saphira chapter 35 . 3/13
"They were both dressed in matching colors of teal and white and looked like something out of a storybook. Bilbo didn't think he had ever seen a handsomer couple."

I love how you describe them as this radiant couple in your fics.
LongRoadHome chapter 37 . 2/5
Please update!
Ugh! Its sooo good, I've read shot in the dark and loved that one so I'm now ready this work which I can't wait for the next chapter! I just can not wait! I want to see more of the relationship between thorin and Bilbo but I'm patient!
Laureleen chapter 37 . 1/23
Wonderful story and wonderful chapter ! I'm new and god I love it ! Keep going ;)