Reviews for Stuck In A Moment
Alba chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
I am sooo glad I read it. Thank you!
Alba chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
It is so perfect
Alba chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I just read the chapter and totally loved it
eMeraLdQueEn713 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
i love your story... it's sad but it all worked out quite well in the end... a happy ending :D
Pechay chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
OMG soo Kawaii... OMG... KAWAII OMG... LOVE IT!
Sandra Chang chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I absolutely loved this story. The part with the quotes was an amazing touch! I've been trying to recapture the style myself in another story... Your's is obviously better, and I keep rereading this so I can try to write it!
Butterfree chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Aww, that was such a sweet story

I loved how your style of writing just suited the plot so well. It was abstract and beautiful.

In some of your flashbacks, Syaoran is a tad OOC though, since he's usually the cold but caring type.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, I loved it. This story would be awesome as either a one-shot or a chapter story; that's just how well it works out. The touch with the quotes was definetly something that made it even more enjoyable to read.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
natsumi456 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
It was really sweet! I love it!
Ruby Orchard chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
i loved your writing, the plot, the language and everyhting about it was really amazing! one of my favourites
GP06FR chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
I've been crying constantly. And I prayed that the ending would have been so. :) It was amazing. and yeah, I .

Lotsa love,

pol.
sohna chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
just the right amount of sap! really cute!
PinkBlueLilac chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I cried while reading this chapter. Then I wiped my tears away and read the third chapter. Then I came back and read this chapter again. And I cried again. Good job. It's a rare occurrence if I read something twice and cry about it both times. Good for you!

Tearily,

PinkBlueLilac
OnigiriChicka chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Kawaii! but... if sakura didn't love him... how did she get to the point to where he asked her to marry him? but, she made the right desiscion anyway. XD
ShortySC22 chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
I loved the ending. This was a nice little story! _