Reviews for The Travels of the (Not a) Martian and the (Best) Temp (in Chiswick)
Selena92 chapter 88 . 8/8/2016
Loved them all. Thank you for writing all those wonderful drabbles.

The one where the Doctor hallucinated Rose while on Bliss was sad, though. :'(
Selena92 chapter 71 . 8/8/2016
Poor Doctor...
Wait...Aspirin? Wasn't he allergic to those? Like, deathly allergic?
Selena92 chapter 70 . 8/8/2016
So five, hmm? Rofl, now he's a proper five year old for a while (not just in mind/behaviour) Cute.
Selena92 chapter 61 . 8/8/2016
Aww, the Doctor and Donna as children. Toddlers? Adorable thought.
Selena92 chapter 35 . 8/8/2016
One of my most favorite chapters so far. all chapters are great, but this one is...special :-)
Love Donna and the Doctor. And it's true: she is his BFF. So tragic she had to leave...:-(
dm1 chapter 88 . 7/30/2016
Wow! This was quite a fun ride, and I'll miss these.

Let us know if you start any more stories, and I'll be there!

Bye, Finn!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 88 . 7/30/2016
*wild applause and cheering*
Molto Bene!
This has been such a pleasure to read! Thank you for taking all of us readers along for the crazy, feels-y, hilarious, and heartwarming ride! I've loved the elements of each and every chapter: your descriptive style, the characterization, especially your ability to make such vivid and complete stories with very few words.
I wish you the best of luck on your future fanfiction endeavors, and I'll be on the lookout for more of your awesome work. Thanks again for such a wonderful series, DinoDina! It's certainly been a FANTASTIC adventure. Allons-y!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 87 . 7/5/2016
Another lovely little alphabet tour, featuring Donna and the Doctor! Love these little moments between the two; those rarely-seen instances where there's no life-or-death, no running-for-our-lives, no grand-and-mighty-Martian-escapades. It's just them, both so aware that their lives are truly tiny and insignificant (in addition to being wonderful and so invaluably important) in comparison to the rest of existence...

Answer to the "big question": if you want to, then go for it! Again, I love the alphabet-theme you've got going for this story. On the other hand, if you wanted to branch off, try something new and equally creative, then I would be just as willing to read it. Whatever you decide to do, I'm certain it'll be nothing short of Fantastic and brilliantly creative! :)
abbytemple chapter 86 . 7/1/2016
At least he got one thing right haha.
Woof chapter 86 . 6/30/2016
Cute.
Woof chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
Wow. That is an incredible piece of pure emotional turmoil. The feels are real.
Woof chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
Well there goes my heart and soul.
Woof chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
The dialogue here was great, not to mention funny. Nice one.
Woof chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Loved this. Absolutely wonderful chapter. Can't wait to read the rest!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 86 . 6/29/2016
Eh...I think Donna's being too harsh on the Doctor in this one.
I mean, come on! He was only a century off this time, and he even landed them in the right location! XD

Oh, who am I kidding. He deserves her prattle. It makes me wonder how many times he botched the trip already, before ending up in 1909. At least he's trying...ish. Maybe. Probably trying.

At least his heart's in the right place...

I don't mind the wait! It seems like Donna's patience is running pretty thin, though. :)