Reviews for THE DARE SHOW! WITH ME, CHIBI CHIBICHI!
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 4/13
Hmmm. I dare Seto and Joey to wear a girls bikini to the beach for 4 hours (2 hours each person ) with Bakura Video taping every hour.
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 4/13
Poor Joey ... Thats not as bad as some of the stories I found with Seto x Joey. *grins evilly* Hey does no Hentie mean no Yaoi.?
I Lost My Toast chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
I liked your fic a lot,exept for the fact that you used about 300,0,0,0,0 exclamation points.
Mizuru007 chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
OMG! SO FUNNY! So, as thanks for making me laugh...*buys you a new roof*

HEY HEY HEY! Can you make Kaiba put on a hula skirt and start hulaing while Joey, Yami, Ryou, Bakura and Yugi sing "Hey Ya" by Outkast? PLEASE! I'll make you a sandwich!
LaLALamsey chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
must dare someone, hm I know! I dare Kaiba to blow up his corporation (sp?) oh and Mokuba has to stand on top while it is being blown up!

_
Kiri chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
_ I have one. Bring in Pegasesus's wife and make her pummle him with a squeaky rubber duck, and remove his millenium eye with an ice cream scooper
Juliana chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Countinue with the story! I want to see more dares!
Juliana chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
I would dare Kaiba to hopelessly, patheticly, purpassly lose a duel to Yami in ONE TURN!
Kender chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
I Dare Seto Kaiba to walk barefoot over 10 miles of broken glass! Pleease put this dare down on your next chapter!
Lauren chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
Hee Hee! ~grins evilly~ I dare Pegasus to jump off a building!
Insane Sae chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
Serini: Chibi, My friend Yui has some troubles with him him come to the party and I'LL PERSONALY KICK HIS A**! He also put my friend's story that he flamed on his favorites list! THAT'S NOT RIGHT! And my dare: I dare Kiaba to make out with Joey! - And I got my wepon if he doesn't do it. Oricania! Can I come? I am hyper and insane LIKE YOU! I BRING SUGAR: 1,000,000 Tons o it! _
Merodi no Yami chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Heehee, I LOVE this chapter...with the list and the Bakura check-out times...really cute! I also like where you're starting to go with your story about Yami having a sister! By the way, THANK YOU for putting me on your favorites, and for the wonderful plushies and song! *goes starry eyes* Star Wars, how'd you guess? It's my favorite! _ I wish I had something for you in return, but I don't think you need anymore sugar. _ I know, since you like my story, I'm going to send you a little preview of what's coming up later, just for you! (by e-mail) 'K? :) Have fun being hyper, now!
sakura chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
hey it's me again when are you going to write another chapter? here's another dare from me since i know yugi too much of a wussy to do it. you don't hafta make him do it but just keep it in mind * smiles* cause i don't really like tea ( she is soo anoying) ok anyway here's the dare... i dare tea to shoot herself with a 44 calibur shotgun while falling of a cliff. but she can't come back for the rest of the story. *jumps up in happieness* unless it's to do a dare. well bye _
sakura chapter 4 . 12/22/2002
i dare yuig to say to tea that she is the most ugliest thing on the face of the planet and that she needs to go to hell
Ryou-mine chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
hey! i dare:

ryou to kiss me! MWAHAHA! oh, call me Ryou-mine or Xoe!