Reviews for OSaBC : Lions in Blue and Silver
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 2/18
...you have Shepard's father saving both Saracino and Sanders in this, at great risk to himself. how does this man becaome the bastard that he is later on?

also leads into interesting questions about Flores's role in helping track down and kill Shepard's parents.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 2/18
and again you're bringing to mind Judge Dredd with the mention of ABC Robots, heh.
benrobbins77 chapter 14 . 1/20
"this sounds like a goddamned video game script." If only video game scripts were as good as you write.
Dude chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
Very good, really excited for the upcoming mission!

Sorry the original fiction isn't going well, but at least we're going to see more osabc, "best story ever written"
Nogui chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
"sounds like a goddammed video game script"

Me: (snorts)
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Glad to see you working on this. Sorry RL is causing trouble and that your original stuff isn't working the way you'd hoped. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments.
Himuradono chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
I can only surmise that whole exercise with: what an epic mess. To lose so many fine soldiers. So much potential. So much money thrown into mud. That must have stung.

On the other hand it wouldn't surprise me if the HLoS devised the whole thing to be just like that so they would get only the best of the best while at the same time thinning the herd of potential troublemakers. The SA is just Fraked enough to do just that.

Loved the whole arc.
Nogui chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Michael Shepard had it bad, but he seems to have been given a stable position...Sara's past still has a lot of holes.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Nice transition, though its not clear why Shepard went off the rails later. If anything the new posting should shield him from that. thanks for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments of many of your stories.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Nice
Himuradono chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
Huh, I only noticed it during the re-read of this chapter but Dah also made an appearance. I had to check with the OSABC:ATTWN to see if I wasn't imaging things but lo and behold it's the sam Dah from Shepard's wedding crashing party. :)

And Rachel asks a very poignant question.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
Interesting chapter. I need to reread earlier ones to recatch up with this story. Thanks for your hard work on it.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
lov
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
What a sodding nightmare.