Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 10/7
this story is so adorable i cant even, its well written, good story, and OMG i love them together
Victoire Lupin chapter 1 . 3/4
This is soo amazingly beautiful! Such a wonderful twist of fate, siriusly! Absolutely loved it.
GeorgiespetBeatle chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
so so so so soooooo beautiful!
chibieiki chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
awww this was so sweet! I love the way you write!
written by shame chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
It was just perfect in every way. The characters were the most exact as I imagine them. Beautiful and gripping. :")
Izaranna chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
GAAAAAHHH! So adorable!
And really well structured. I enjoyed the flow, the imagination, the unforcedness of the characters' interactions, the steady build up, and even the fact that Peter existed.
That, I believe, was the cincher for me; Peter existed.
Really loved it, and now I'm going to imagine the tangential endings. :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Ughhh, this was perfect!

I almost want to hate you - I've spent SO. MANY. HOURS. today reading your stories, and I can't stop! You're freaking fantastic.
firefly81 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that was so incredibly cute! I loved how the woman from the train station in the beginning was really Remus' mum! I had a slight thought it might be and I'm so glad it was! :)
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Best AU I think I've ever read. Loved it!
MelodyPond77 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! omg I totally called the lady being mrs lupin at the beginning. When she was like 'omg I wish you could meet my son' I was just like "YES GO HOPE" and then I was like 'oh wait maybe that's not hope... oh please I hope it is that would be just PERFECT' and then it was and I'm really happy. and i'm also rambling but who cares because you're just wonderful and this story is just wonderful and I'm really sad that I think this is the last one I have to review but congrats on winning in disney comp and GO UPDATE YOUR MC'S! XD
Made in china chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Omg this is fucking amazing like I'm just like swearing in my head its so good, I love the little twist at the end. :)
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
(you know, I kind of get the feeling you like wolfstar... :p)
This was definitely my favorite. I really loved it. Everyone was wonderfully still IC, and the verse you created was really interesting - though I'm still not sure what exactly the firm Sirius has does - and I loved how you made everything come together by making that lady at the beginning Remus' mother. I wish this had have been longer - I honestly read it twice, and it was even better the second time :p
Great work :)
alyssialui chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awww this was so cute. Though the word count scared me, I'm glad I read it. Fate works in mysterious ways, Sirius. I love this Muggle!AU of Sirius owning a large company with James working for him. Lily and Remus are cute as well. You did an excellent job with this, Liza.
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love a good AU, and this one had an interesting concept. I liked the little things in the story, like the way Sirius interacted with his friends and with the lady at the train, and the attention to detail when changing the wizarding world to this modern day. The dialogue, on every account, was great and had me laughing. And I LOVE Jily, obviously XD As far as WolfStar goes, though, I didn't like this one as much. Remus and Sirius both were sort of just empty, attractive shells, because the only reason Sirius was drawn to Remus at all was because he was gorgeous and liked chocolate, which sort of ruins the whole "true love" thing. Idk, maybe that's just me; I just think there was far too much time spent desciribing Remus's physical attributes and lust inducing voice.
ForensicGeek2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
You wrote a truly amazing WolfStar- you rock! Possibly my favourite so far!