Reviews for The Malfoy Redemption
Such an amazing fic ! Srsly you should be proud. I love how both Hermione ans Draco developed feelings for eachother over time and not just straight away like some fic’s. It made it so much more realistic.

There were a couple of mistypes (?) I think towards to end and NOT ENOUGH CHILDREN between them both but other than tha !

A fellow dramione lover :)))
Grandia135 chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
This was one of the most amazing dramione stories of my life
skellyshook chapter 36 . 3/4/2016
I found your story and I tried to read it... There was three chapters that I couldn't read it all it was just blank pages... Kind of got confused because of it... But from what I read the pretty good story
astharoshe chapter 36 . 10/13/2015
I really really liked this story. I was laughing half the time while reading it. I enjoyed it very much and I am glad I decided to read it. well done
Guest chapter 36 . 8/20/2015
IT'S AMAZING!
aaaskyeward chapter 36 . 7/15/2015
This is a wonderful story. It is sweet and within characters. It is slow burn, but it is a great read!
SomeoneKnew chapter 35 . 6/20/2015
In the immortal words of the Sorting Hat, I stand by what I said before. You would fit well in Slytherin because...you insist on torturing people by calling this- this insult to Fanfiction Dramione! There were litteraly three scenes where Draco and Hermione had something between them, and only 66% happened while she "loved" him. That would get you a D in letter grades.
SomeoneKnew chapter 34 . 6/20/2015
You call this Dramione? Hah, even Binns could make this sound more interesting than you do!
SomeoneKnew chapter 27 . 6/17/2015
I'll be excited with you if they kiss! :D I love it when Draco's nice to people!
SomeoneKnew chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
I know exactly how Draco feels!
SomeoneKnew chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
You call that a Dramione moment? You're crazier than Captain Cookie from Season 8 of Epic Proportions by Popular MMos! ANd he's really crazy!
SomeoneKnew chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
When will there be real, honest-to-Rowling Dramione? I'm going crazy with anticipation!
Toraach chapter 36 . 6/14/2015
Your story is the best Dramione and close-to-canon alternate plotline for 7th book I have ever read. In my opinnion JK Rowling should have wrote like that in the books, and didn't make silly Ron/Hermione, without any real background in the books and the characters who totally don't match eachother. Narcissa polyjuiced during the battle and how Bella and the snake were killed are far more better than things in the book. Thank you for giving to me an oportunity to read this wonderful story :)
Toraach chapter 34 . 6/14/2015
It's a very good description of the battle :) I like how you did it. I wonder when Draco would use a dagger.
I like the last sentence :)
Toraach chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
I really like this chapter. Even how you described Narcissa: perfectly trimmed eyebrow.