Reviews for Of Citadels And Castles
PiotrMc chapter 12 . 3/26
Looooove it another wonderful chapter garrus and tali should end up together like they do in the games if you don't romance them. Sigh garrus and tali better than all the andromeda party members
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 12 . 3/19
Hot damn, aren't i glad that i stumble upon this magnificent piece of work! Subbed. Keep up the good work and please don't die.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 3/17
Wait... do you mean Marshall, or Warden?
Darkness in the Light chapter 11 . 2/26
Great work here I can't wait for more It is interesting to have a character that is responsible, but not drowning in guilt, plus I always did like Tali.
Redentor chapter 3 . 2/15
Eliminate human...? Yeah, that might be a bit more difficult than you might expect.
Redentor chapter 1 . 2/15
Maybe Dresden finally pissed off something he couldn't put down? Or maybe they knew the Reapers would be coming and decided to seal themselves off? Either way, followed.
SilverDragonGirl15 chapter 1 . 2/12
Ok I feel like the Illousive man may have Denarian well specifically Nicodemus and Anduriel level douchebaggery but I'm not sure if he's on the same level of smart or cunning as them since I've never played a Mass Effect game.
Rocjaw Cypher chapter 11 . 2/12
Yay! Always glad to see this update. You've definitely inpoved on the flow of your sentences- It’s much smoother to read. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you have some setbacks coming up for Matthias. Places where he loses or wins, but at a cost. So far, you've set him up as an powerful force who can adapt to any situation, strong and impressive with an incredible amount of resources- but if he does nothing but win, and never loses (whether arguments or battles) he'll evetually be a Gary Stu. Another piece of advice I've heard is to ensure your characters have at least one major character flaw that affects their interactions with others- so being a bad cook doesn't count but being stubborn about unimportant things does. Either way, keep it up!
radtej chapter 11 . 2/12
Usually I've got nothing negative to say but this time around there is one bit of criticism. The opening scene with Miranda and TIM seemed off. Like you didn't quite get Cerberus down in their opening scene. Cerberus has always been something of a bad guy joke/meme but it seems like you pushed them more towards caricature there. Less evil organization and more Snidely Whiplash.
Dericof Diname chapter 11 . 2/12
Thanks for the new chapter.
I'm interested in see if Machias will be able to handle Jack, also, is it me or he haven't recruited a guy for his team yet?
...dafuq?

Nah, t'was, thusly quite grand, the story read.
ww1990ww chapter 11 . 2/11
Illusive Man is one of the Denarians isn't he?
SuperiorShortness chapter 11 . 2/11
These updates never come fast enough!

A Fan,
-Kevin
Shadow of a Memory chapter 1 . 2/3
Huh, so everything supernatural got the hell out of dodge because they knew the Reapers were coming? Interesting. Wonder if they're related at all to Outsiders in this context.
PiotrMc chapter 10 . 1/28