Reviews for Of Citadels And Castles, Book One: Culture Shocks
sglenn3232 chapter 16 . 11/25
Keep it up
Dauntes chapter 16 . 8/23
Another great chapter. Definitely looking forward to Omega. Thanks!
Dericof Diname chapter 16 . 8/23
I'm always happy to read a new chapter of this fic. So, I'm guessing that Machias will meet Samara and Morinth soon, I can't wait to read what's next.
Boomburst128 chapter 15 . 4/8
Welp... Kai Leng might be fucked. Could be a situation where he ends up dead early in the timeline. Hell, considering what the Marshals are like, I wouldn't be surprised if The Illusive Man has to chop off some limbs of his organization so they can't find him.
KyliaQuilor chapter 15 . 3/14
Very fascinating chapters, as always.
Goodpie2 chapter 11 . 3/8
Just once, I’d like to see somebody point oit that, if the Illusive Man *really* doesn’t have amy idea what all these “rogue” cells are up to, and they’re *truly* actingg outside the bounds of his permission, then he’s such a shit leader that Cerberus isn’t worth signing on with anyway. And since Muranda’s far too intelligent not to have figured that out on her own, I’d like to see *her* called out for claiming that she didn’t know what awful people she worked for. I actually have high hopes that, if it’s continued, this may be that fic.

On an unrelated note, you may wanna do a quick reread of the fic after long hiatuses. I’ve spotted a number of times where they had the same convo multiple times- explaining what spectres are, or who Cerberus is.
Goodpie2 chapter 7 . 3/8
This is... *really* weird. Like, you swapped Saren and Nihlus- despite the fact that this isn’t an au as far as I can tell- but you’re keeping literally everything else exactly the same so far?
Goodpie2 chapter 6 . 3/8
Ah, actually, a decent meal like that raises morale. A lot. It’s why in ye olden days they’d occasionally break out extra booze or high quality food, and why they do the same thing today. An army marches on it’s stomach, and soldiers are far from spoiled- they learn to savor and value the times they get extra rations or better quality food or entertainment.

Also, you need to figure out a way to indicate scene chamges.
thetyrant67 chapter 3 . 1/21
You really need to put in obvious line breaks so that people are aware of a scene transition.
RazeByFire chapter 15 . 1/12
This story is great, I love it! Interesting way to work out how magic and the Never Never might work on other planets. Hope to see more soon.
Dericof Diname chapter 15 . 1/2
Happy New Year and thank you for the new chapter.
Is funny that you mentioned the Justicars and the Ardat-Yatsi in this chapter. It makes me wonder if Samara will become part of the team.
Prince Chrom chapter 15 . 1/2
Poor TIM, Planned for Castle but not for Dresden. Not that Dresden really can be planned for but still.
Kuronosa the World Wanderer chapter 14 . 12/22/2018
Wait...HARRY?! As in Dresden? Awesomesauce...story is great so far...
Xavier Rall chapter 14 . 12/18/2018
This story is insane.

...

I LOVE IT!
KyliaQuilor chapter 14 . 12/18/2018
I did not expect you to bring Harry in.
This is a most excellent fic. I look forward to more of it as you write it.