Reviews for Of Citadels And Castles
Faraway-R chapter 13 . 8/24
Love the story, really I do!

Also, was half certain that "vicinity of queen-being in a building amid frozen wasteland" would indeed be resonating with Winter Court a bit. Nice red herring! Or is it?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 13 . 7/20
cool
Dauntes chapter 12 . 7/13
Other than some inconsistencies, like in this chapter Liara seemingly not remembering Castle or their previous Soul Gaze, that are likely attributable to the length of time you've been writing this story, I don't really have any criticisms.

At first, I was annoyed you'd write a Dresden crossover without Dresden but the strength of your character has more than won me over. Definitely enjoying the story. Thanks for continuing to write it!
Dericof Diname chapter 13 . 7/12
Thanks for the new chapter, I can't wait for the next one, the conversation between the Queen and Machias will be very interesting.
Also, I wonder if a wizard has something to help the matriarch against Indoctrination.
If a Denarian managed to end at some distant planet. How many other magical threats are out in space?
Till next time.
RBomber chapter 13 . 7/12
"Query: Does this unit have soul?"
coduss chapter 9 . 6/15
so...can you pleeeease tell me the chances of their being romance in this? it doenst HAVE to be a harem, or even a threesome with tali, megani, and Machias, buuuuuut if it were either of those, i wouldnt complain...
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 5/9
Soul gazing does not go against the "don't enter another persons mind" rule, as you are not actually viewing their memories or looking at their mind. In this story, that's how you've portrayed it, but that's not how it works in the Dresden Files.

The reason you aren't allowed to enter another persons mind is because the smallest suggestion or change causes cascading effects, as seen when Molly tries to help one of her friends after the incident at the Horror Comiccon in one of the earlier books.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 4/14
Very cool story! :)
PiotrMc chapter 12 . 3/26
Looooove it another wonderful chapter garrus and tali should end up together like they do in the games if you don't romance them. Sigh garrus and tali better than all the andromeda party members
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 12 . 3/19
Hot damn, aren't i glad that i stumble upon this magnificent piece of work! Subbed. Keep up the good work and please don't die.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 3/17
Wait... do you mean Marshall, or Warden?
Darkness in the Light chapter 11 . 2/26
Great work here I can't wait for more It is interesting to have a character that is responsible, but not drowning in guilt, plus I always did like Tali.
Redentor chapter 3 . 2/15
Eliminate human...? Yeah, that might be a bit more difficult than you might expect.
Redentor chapter 1 . 2/15
Maybe Dresden finally pissed off something he couldn't put down? Or maybe they knew the Reapers would be coming and decided to seal themselves off? Either way, followed.
SilverDragonGirl15 chapter 1 . 2/12
Ok I feel like the Illousive man may have Denarian well specifically Nicodemus and Anduriel level douchebaggery but I'm not sure if he's on the same level of smart or cunning as them since I've never played a Mass Effect game.