Reviews for Of Citadels And Castles, Book One: Culture Shocks
Heir of the void chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Interesting start.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
It seems interesting please keep writing
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
the ocs have me a bit confused, but im intruiged about why magic was abandoned and what happened to Harry Dresden (assuming he didnt bite the dust he would be alive at this point)
Just a Nobody From Nowhere chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I'm interested to see where this is going. Keep it up.
Gir240 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I like the way this story is going. It got its own pace and it's own take on introducing magic to a world.
RandomReader chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Mac's reaction to the mention of WWII was that of someone who knows what the term "World War" means, that of someone who knows about WWI. Which he doesn't. He should ask "World War? The whole world at war or what? And more than once?" Or something like that. He also does not know that there were two world wars. There could have been three or more, he has no idea whatsoever.
He might have known Jules Verne. Only one of his novels featuring space travel had been published in 1871, but there is a chance he read it. You did your research there...or got lucky.
Aside from that and the extremely unsubtle coming relationship, this is quite good.
Lotheon chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Well i really like Mac but i think that the asari was far too ready to believe in magic. Good chapter overall though cant wait to see where this goes.
l3ct0r chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
its new, not dresden center, yet, keep working and we will see the result
Narf the Mouse chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Certainly not the Reapers. Compared to the Outsiders, Reapers don't even qualify as kittens. Get enough Reapers, species get harvested.

Get enough Outsiders, the universe stops.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Very Good. So we will soon see revirth of magic world?
JackFrost21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Intriguing... Though I was kinda hoping for Dresden. Also, obvious future shipping is obvious.
Aguy.SB chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Very interesting premise. A bit sad we don't have Dresden, but it'll be cool to develop Mac, the Western Mage-Marshall.
Jouaint chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Magnificent chapter.
CJL chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Innovative, interesting, and well written.
Interesting chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Dude this story is pretty good. Lol I think you should have him use old fashion 21 century weapons because I never understood why earth just used me weapons. Especially when u can use tech attacks and it overheats. I feel older weapons will bypass the shields because they are ccalibratd for me weapons not gunpoweder chemical weapons since they move slower
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11