Reviews for Of Citadels And Castles, Book One: Culture Shocks
Goodpie2 chapter 7 . 3/8/2019
This is... *really* weird. Like, you swapped Saren and Nihlus- despite the fact that this isn’t an au as far as I can tell- but you’re keeping literally everything else exactly the same so far?
Goodpie2 chapter 6 . 3/8/2019
Ah, actually, a decent meal like that raises morale. A lot. It’s why in ye olden days they’d occasionally break out extra booze or high quality food, and why they do the same thing today. An army marches on it’s stomach, and soldiers are far from spoiled- they learn to savor and value the times they get extra rations or better quality food or entertainment.

Also, you need to figure out a way to indicate scene chamges.
Mangoose chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
You really need to put in obvious line breaks so that people are aware of a scene transition.
RazeByFire chapter 15 . 1/12/2019
This story is great, I love it! Interesting way to work out how magic and the Never Never might work on other planets. Hope to see more soon.
Dericof Diname chapter 15 . 1/2/2019
Happy New Year and thank you for the new chapter.
Is funny that you mentioned the Justicars and the Ardat-Yatsi in this chapter. It makes me wonder if Samara will become part of the team.
Prince Chrom chapter 15 . 1/2/2019
Poor TIM, Planned for Castle but not for Dresden. Not that Dresden really can be planned for but still.
Kuronosa the World Wanderer chapter 14 . 12/22/2018
Wait...HARRY?! As in Dresden? Awesomesauce...story is great so far...
Xavier Rall chapter 14 . 12/18/2018
This story is insane.

...

I LOVE IT!
KyliaQuilor chapter 14 . 12/18/2018
I did not expect you to bring Harry in.
This is a most excellent fic. I look forward to more of it as you write it.
crazyman844 chapter 14 . 12/8/2018
Yes... yes... Hell yes! This story is back!

I re-read this twice in the last month, and I'm so glad that its been updated.
wellivazey chapter 14 . 12/7/2018
I am so happy to see this update. And even happier to see Dresden; things almost seemed to be going ok, but with Dresden as cavalry you know it's about to get nuts.
CheesusChrist15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Uhh...you’re supposed to have some sort of divider when you switch settings/scenes/and or perspectives
Dericof Diname chapter 14 . 12/7/2018
I love this fic, but I hate you because you make me wait so much and leave me wanting to read more.
So Castle old partner is alive in the new galaxy and Harry Dresden is with her?
wolf-in-hell chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
Harry has arrived! Everyone off the planet before he sets it on fire!
TheLastGarou chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
"Noveria was on fire, and it wasn't my fault." _
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »