Reviews for Of Citadels And Castles, Book One: Culture Shocks
Darkness in the Light chapter 11 . 2/26/2017
Great work here I can't wait for more It is interesting to have a character that is responsible, but not drowning in guilt, plus I always did like Tali.
Redentor chapter 3 . 2/15/2017
Eliminate human...? Yeah, that might be a bit more difficult than you might expect.
Redentor chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Maybe Dresden finally pissed off something he couldn't put down? Or maybe they knew the Reapers would be coming and decided to seal themselves off? Either way, followed.
SilverDragonGirl15 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Ok I feel like the Illousive man may have Denarian well specifically Nicodemus and Anduriel level douchebaggery but I'm not sure if he's on the same level of smart or cunning as them since I've never played a Mass Effect game.
Rocjaw Cypher chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Yay! Always glad to see this update. You've definitely inpoved on the flow of your sentences- It’s much smoother to read. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you have some setbacks coming up for Matthias. Places where he loses or wins, but at a cost. So far, you've set him up as an powerful force who can adapt to any situation, strong and impressive with an incredible amount of resources- but if he does nothing but win, and never loses (whether arguments or battles) he'll evetually be a Gary Stu. Another piece of advice I've heard is to ensure your characters have at least one major character flaw that affects their interactions with others- so being a bad cook doesn't count but being stubborn about unimportant things does. Either way, keep it up!
radtej chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Usually I've got nothing negative to say but this time around there is one bit of criticism. The opening scene with Miranda and TIM seemed off. Like you didn't quite get Cerberus down in their opening scene. Cerberus has always been something of a bad guy joke/meme but it seems like you pushed them more towards caricature there. Less evil organization and more Snidely Whiplash.
Dericof Diname chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Thanks for the new chapter.
I'm interested in see if Machias will be able to handle Jack, also, is it me or he haven't recruited a guy for his team yet?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
...dafuq?

Nah, t'was, thusly quite grand, the story read.
ww1990ww chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
Illusive Man is one of the Denarians isn't he?
SuperiorShortness chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
These updates never come fast enough!

A Fan,
-Kevin
Shadow of a Memory chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Huh, so everything supernatural got the hell out of dodge because they knew the Reapers were coming? Interesting. Wonder if they're related at all to Outsiders in this context.
PiotrMc chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
Love it fantastic story
TheLazyHaiku chapter 10 . 1/17/2017
I think that if Machias Castle and Harry Dresden ever met they would be best friends, possible holding a long conversation about who had to deal with worse and a mutual dislike of heaven's spymaster.
kishinokurobi chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
Just got up to date from the start, in my normal fashion for first reviews I'll bullet point:

-It's an extremely refreshing breath of fresh air to see someone that's just like "Yeah, I'm a wizard."
-It's also amazing to see someone not try and hide that they're from the past. I mean, he couldn't hide it from Megani, but he's just "whatever." about it.
-I AM a little disappointed that there's no fey.
-"Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe."
-Tali best girl!