Reviews for How to Change and Stay the Same
Tahira chapter 1 . 1/6
This is so lovely. One of my fav lili and hugos
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
You're a master at writing humourous stories, obviously. I enjoyed this one a lot. You're brilliant, and you portrayed Hugo and Lily's easy friendship effortlessly. The story was executed perfectly, and I don't think you could have done a better job. :)
fold my love chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow. This is a really sweet and powerful story, and I like it a lot, especially the ending.
Encypher chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoyed this. I’m not sure exactly what it was about it, but I think maybe seeing the closeness of Lily and Hugo’s relationship and how they grow and change whilst still maintaining who they are. I don’t know what I’m trying to say, other than I liked this, thank you.
nadenelouis3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Okay so I have one major problem with this and it pretty much crops up every single time I read your stuff

I NEED MORE DAMN IT

I love the entire concept of this. I want to see Lily and Scorpius meet and get married and have their rebellious child. I want to see Lily and Hugo be rebellious teenagers. I want to see Scorpius give up on his Malfoy heritage to become a bouncer in a strip joint.

I loved it all!
Cherry2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Absolutely love this shot! Very well written, and I'm in love with the Hugo/Lily dynamic, you've always made their relationship interesting in your other stories! Not to mention, Lily was always meant to end up with Scorpius :)
shraddhap chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I read this story just because it was written by you and as usual you were great... there was the added bonus that it has Scorpius along with Lily :)... great work...Cheers!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
So I think I've read most of your stories, and this is definitely one of your best. I loved this story, and you're an amazing writer.
Silverfeather222 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I really liked this story, it was great!