Reviews for Amnesia
Kinners chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
*Drops out of the sky*
OUCH! I pulled an Emma!
About time I reviewed this. Quite frankly, it's some of the best Doctor Who fanfic I've read. The Doctor's voice is on point. The story is intriguing. And I LOVE Emma! If I had the power or nerve to I would email her to Steven Moffat and demand he put her on the show. Keep it up!
TheBigCat chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Everyone's written so perfectly here?
WeepingAngel13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Wow. This is great! I really like the idea of memory loss. The detail is good, and you got the Doctor's thoughts like he would think it! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
This is great, im amazed it doesn't have any reviews yet.
TheBigCat chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I quite like this, although the chapters could be a bit longer! All the characters are written exactly as they should be. Great work!
Keyra93 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Hello! I wanted to say, great writing ;) you're doing a great job of writing from the Doctor's point of view, it's a tricky character and so far it seems to be going great. I would have used the third person or the present simple, having past and first person makes some passages a bit difficult (both for the writer and the reader), but you're doing good.
Can I just ask, why are the chapters so brief? I hope you're going to continue this story, now I'm quite interested :D but longer chapters would be great!
Have a good day :)