Reviews for The King of Steam and The Ginger Lightning
izhetbean chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
I really like this steampunk twist! You've spun it wonderfully! I can't wait to read more!
angel897 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
thrilling to read love to read more :)
molly.harbridge chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Holy cow! Loving it already!
ChizomenoHime chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
And here I am, stuck wondering what the cavalry is doing... I guess Wren will help them, and then Elrond's guns might make a contribution, but hey, this is all speculation... gah, wishing for this story's next chapter only means a slower update for the other stories, you may be a wonderful writer, but I get there are limits to how much one can write without reaching saturation. Oh well, I'll just hope for the best and read whatever else there is I haven't read in your works ;) Thank you for the story so far!
ChizomenoHime chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
I am trying to reconcile the Necromancer with Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm having a hard time, I'm laughing too much. This adaptation is genius and only has one chapter left so far... sniff...
ChizomenoHime chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
I feel bad for the decor of the room... I love all those unwritten silently agreed on rules, they make life so much more interesting, starting with this fun to read brawl. Thorin and Wren seem destined to be cute in whatever interaction they have, no matter the universe... Not complaining! ;)
So, is Orcrist a pistol now? Why not! On with the adventure and romance!
ChizomenoHime chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Philip, always the gentleman... Enter trolls of the worst kind... Is the fur-coated man Beorn? Probably... Poor drunkards, they just signed up for a massive beating didn't they? Well, let's find out!
ChizomenoHime chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I have to review at this point, Thorin's reaction was perfect! Steampunk Middle-Earth is simply put amazing, I love how you adapted the characters to it! Bilbo with a part of the Watson persona is great, no words can express how much I love Thorington and our dearest Ginger Lightning and I can't wait to see how the rest of the journey goes! (Hopefully this story won't be on hold for too long... 11 chapters ain't much for a thirsty reader to go on...)
UKReader chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Woah, this is EXCITING!
UKReader chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
woooohoooo! You picked this one up again. Loving the inter-weaving of canon. V. smart.
Just4Me chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
The “Rhosgobel yawl” struck me as being particularly funny, for some reason. I really shouldn’t read this story at work, as it’s hard not to laugh out loud.
Just4Me chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
So, the “dark power” is Davy Jones? Very clever. And a fun, humorous chapter (as always).
MutteringsofMadness chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Ah. You have mixed steampunk and the Hobbit. This is, surprisingly, a very good combination. Although, that might just be the excellent way you've written it. I adore all the little steampunky details you've put in, and I'd love to see what you do with the rest of the story. I hope to see an update soon!
Wynni chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Oh jeebus jumping marie. A battle royale in the sky. Where's a Ginger to the rescue when you need her?
aliena wyvern chapter 10 . 6/24/2015