Reviews for The King of Steam and The Ginger Lightning
Wynni chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Oooh, what an adventure this is shaping up to be! Cain't wait to see where this is going next!
Just4Me chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
The bar brawl (troll fight) was hilarious. Clever making Orcrist a gun. I can just see him looking at it with “piercing adoration”. Soon he’ll be looking at Wren like that too.
UKReader chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
My favourite chapter so far. Is it because there is the beginning of them both having some feeling other than vexations for each other? Hmmmmm
UKReader chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Oh, I do love a good bar brawl. The trolls were brilliant too.
UKReader chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Love what you've done with Bilbo! Perfect for this, just perfect.
UKReader chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Love all the characters you've brought in and their descriptions and bastardised names. Fab.
UKReader chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I don't trust Elliot. Nope. Not one little bit.
UKReader chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Just had a big fat catch-up read on this one and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Delicious use of Victorian Brit slang.
GuestReaderA chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Wonderful! Just love this version of the John/Thorin Wren storx, although I was not familiar with steampunk before, but I am learning and find it really exciting :). My favourite story of yours right now. Loved the brawl between dockers/Trolls and the company. Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully evolving into more exciting meetings of Wren and Thorin. The tension is palpable.
dearreader chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Orchrist is a pistol. Very tricky.
Wynni chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Oh deary mai. Hello Orcrist the pistol...now where's the Foehammer?

and, to quote Little John of Disney Fame "What a Beeeeeaaaautiful Brawl!"
nursenan chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
New to fanfics and you, my dear ...glorious! I love your stories and one shots. And this one is fresh yet familiar. Thank you for sharing your time and creativity. I am checking in when I can for updates. Love that brain of yours!
RagdollPrincess chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I stand what I've said before. This is your masterpiece. And I loooooove Bilbo.
GuestReaderA chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Beorn being part of the Lightning Bolters party :). And the familiar phrases! Bilbo being his usual uptight but lovely self. And the trolls as dockers (thanks for the glossary). Philip is so cool! Thorington and Leary - I am waiting for another clash. Wonderful.
Just4Me chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Is that Beorn who just joined the party? Poor Thorington seems to be a little annoyed with Wren. It's going to be so much fun watching her wind him up.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »