Reviews for The King of Steam and The Ginger Lightning
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
This is so cool. You know those scenes in movies like The Italian Job and Ocean's 11 when they're assembling the team and we get a little snapshot of each member up to some bad arsery before they get recruited, and then when they're leader shows up to recruit them they hey that gleam of adventure in their eyes because they are clearly bored and too skilled for whatever they're up to when they're not engaging in piracy? That's what this felt like to me and it made me love it.
dearreader chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I am not into steampunk but I know what it is. I think you incorporated original elements into the new story very well. I think you have a promising premise.
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
OOOOOh, you filled it out a bit! I like, I like!.
GuestReaderA chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh, we are in for a great adventure! Brilliantly written and very imaginative. I love that the story is set in Arda. I am looking forward to seeing more of the familiar Tolkien characters being introduced. And Wren, of course, as she is inevitable, when John/Thorin is around :D.
This is going to be my new favourite story :)
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is going to be one of your great works. I stayed to get butterflies in my stomach. This chapter was so clever. It was exquisite.
UKReader chapter 1 . 10/3/2014